Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 311

Thread: Annie's Primal Highlights page 31

  1. #301
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,934
    Shop Now
    I'm looking for the "like" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Seven months and 300 posts in this journal. I am so glad to have found out how to get fit and healthy and stay this way.

    The Food. Everything tastes good. I can eat as much as I feel like, yet I can also go without food for much, much longer. I've learned about reduction and how to make banana waffles, blueberry icecream and even gelatine.

    The Health. Everything works. Digestion is easy. My blood pressure is normal. My teeth are cleaner and my skin is smoother. I sleep through the night. I just feel good.

    The Moods. Have evened out. I don't get lethargic from overeating, panicky from hunger, irritable from lack of sleep. I'm more aware of what goes on in my body. I feel calmer, happier and in control.

    The Fitness. I'm ready for anything - a day in the bush, a game of netball, a walk to town, a run for the bus, a new activity such as paddleboarding. I've actually come to enjoy exercise.

    The Clothes. They are smaller and I like how they look on me.

    The Family and Friends. While most of them are mired in CW and carbohydrate addiction (as I was a year ago), now I can SEE it so easily. Some of those close to me are beginning to reap some of these benefits too and I love to see them catching on.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

  2. #302
    Annieh's Avatar
    Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,300
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I'm looking for the "like" button.
    Hey, thanks Badgergirl

  3. #303
    beaubutterfly's Avatar
    beaubutterfly is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    57
    Inspiring! <3

  4. #304
    Primal Primate's Avatar
    Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    296
    This is an awesome Journal Annieh! I think I will have to come back several times to borrow recipes from you!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

    "Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

  5. #305
    Coll's Avatar
    Coll is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,441
    Annieh - just read through your journal! Your food is inspiring Going to try the blueberry mousse one of these days once all the ingredients come together. Probably will do it with real cream versus the coconut cream as I tend to over react to coconut in any substantial amounts.

    It sounds as though you are doing so well, I do so miss the days of being slim and energetic and healthy!!! (And not being aware of how I look because I feel embarrassed about it!!) May they come again - you are inspiring, thanks for sharing your journey...
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

    "I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

  6. #306
    Annieh's Avatar
    Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll View Post
    Annieh - just read through your journal! Your food is inspiring Going to try the blueberry mousse one of these days once all the ingredients come together. Probably will do it with real cream versus the coconut cream as I tend to over react to coconut in any substantial amounts.

    It sounds as though you are doing so well, I do so miss the days of being slim and energetic and healthy!!! (And not being aware of how I look because I feel embarrassed about it!!) May they come again - you are inspiring, thanks for sharing your journey...
    You're welcome, Coll. I've found so much inspiration on here, I'm only glad if what I post can encourage someone else.

  7. #307
    Jeapa's Avatar
    Jeapa is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    33
    I am really inspired after reading through your journal Annie. Your meals have left me with so many great ideas. I definitely want to try your primal version of ice cream.

  8. #308
    Pinot-Girl's Avatar
    Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    171
    Hey -

    Thanks for stopping by my journal, I've just taken an hour at work (!!) reading through yours. Inspired!!! Think we're the same height, so your loss is one I can aspire to. I'm 10kgs heavier tho. Looking to loose at least 7 of them over time.

    Thanks again!
    PG!

  9. #309
    Annieh's Avatar
    Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeapa View Post
    I am really inspired after reading through your journal Annie. Your meals have left me with so many great ideas. I definitely want to try your primal version of ice cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinot-Girl View Post
    Hey -

    Thanks for stopping by my journal, I've just taken an hour at work (!!) reading through yours. Inspired!!! Think we're the same height, so your loss is one I can aspire to. I'm 10kgs heavier tho. Looking to loose at least 7 of them over time.

    Thanks again!
    PG!
    Greetings to you both, I'm glad you enjoyed my journal. Sometimes I read back over it myself to remind myself of what it was like when this way of eating was new to me. Also, I think it's about time I did the icecream again

    My new journal is trying to be more about other aspects of primal than just the food, but actually I always come back to the food - it's the highlight for me!

    Keep grokking on .

  10. #310
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Loved reading through you Journal Annieh! Its fun to read about other people's success and get some great recipe ideas...Thanks

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •