Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Dandy Blend primal? page

elektro is offline Member

Is Dandy Blend primal?

Primal Fuel
    It has barley and rye but no gluten, is it primal?

Does it have health benefits? If not, what are some other coffee replacements? I think it tastes ok

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    barley and rye are grains.

Grains are not primal.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    wtf... just drink coffee... coffee is more primal than THAT.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

elektro is offline Member
    I've read about it from this forum, but wanted to double check. I'm trying to give up coffee, but still want to drink bulletproof coffee with some kind of coffee substitute.

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Barley and rye contain gluten. It's not exclusive to wheat. And at the end of the day, they're grains.

Paleobird Guest
    Try Crio Bru. I am in love with this stuff. It is roasted Ground cocoa nibs that you brew like coffee. Heavenly.

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Try Crio Bru. I am in love with this stuff. It is roasted Ground cocoa nibs that you brew like coffee. Heavenly.
    OMG! This stuff looked awesome! My two favorite things together. Which flavors have you tried or would you recommend?

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraB View Post
    OMG! This stuff looked awesome! My two favorite things together. Which flavors have you tried or would you recommend?
    When I was ordering, I just couldn't decide so I bought one of each. (they give you free shipping if you order $75 worth and 6 1lb bags is about $80) They all have very subtle flavor variations but it is the flavor of the natural beans themselves as they grow in various places in the world, not any flavoring added to it. I've only tried three so far but they are all great.

No, I don't work for them but I would like to. Just think how great their offices must smell.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    I ordered the maracaibo from Crio Bru, real good, slight caramel taste. I added a scoop in with my Gevalia Peruvian org coffee this morning, OMG, so good.

Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    I had the Cavalla and the Cavalla Dark Roast and of the two I prefer the dark roast but then I like really dark roast coffee too so that is a personal decision. They also sent me a sample of their Vega Real which is out of stock atm but due to be back soon. It was the best so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast