Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Blueprint and Fight Club? page 2

NicoB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My guilty pleasure always has been, and still is, Pro Wrestling (I know it's fake, but I still get a kick out of it). Besides that I don't really watch that many TV shows, and the ones I do watch are "acquired" and can end up sitting on my computer for months before I get an urge to watch.

Regular TV is 99.9% crap, except for the news which is 99.8% crap.

PookDo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoB View Post
    My guilty pleasure always has been, and still is, Pro Wrestling (I know it's fake, but I still get a kick out of it). Besides that I don't really watch that many TV shows, and the ones I do watch are "acquired" and can end up sitting on my computer for months before I get an urge to watch.

Regular TV is 99.9% crap, except for the news which is 99.8% crap.
    WWE is my one thing I do watch.I will admit that.It's my guilty pleasure.Still in shock that Shawn Michaels is gone and done.Unlike Hogan and Flair who can't seem to ever go away I really feel Shawn is done.I loved his farwell and that it was so simple (typical Gen Xer).Not like Flair who had the entire WWE more or less kissing his butt only to end up in TNA. I have never seen two matches like the last two he has had at Mania with the Taker and I go back to the AWA days.When the Undertaker and Triple H are gone and have retired it will be a sad day for the WWE and I will probably not watch it anymore.None of the new guys are interesting except Edge.Shawn and Taker have to be two of the best athletes I have ever seen.I have wondered for a while if either are primal

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    I ate breakfast in a Cleveland hotel next to Shawn Michales, some observations:

1. Man he is lean
    2. Not as tall as he looks on TV
    3. He looks older in person
    4 His breakfast 1 big (5 egg?) omelet and 2 strips bacon

WWE is my only weekly TV as well, the wife and kids may turn it on, but I am not interested.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget: Meatloaf was also a member of Fight Club. He didn't exactly look like he was carved out of wood!

I have a Fight Club t-shirt. On the front it says "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." I wear it to the gym all the time, but nobody has taken me up on it.

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    His name is Robert Paulson.
    His name is Robert Paulson.
    His name is Robert Paulson.....

That is an awesome movie. I rewatch it once in a blue.

Suzan is offline Senior Member
    Well, now I have to see that movie. I bumped it up to #1 in my Netflix queue.

schadowrider is offline Senior Member
    Guess I'm going to have to watch it again soon; the book was great too (read it after seeing the movie -- well, listened: unabridged audiobook...).

PookDo is offline Senior Member
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Fury22 is offline Senior Member
    Love both the book and the movie. The movie followed it really well and I can definitely relate to the narrator (being in the "gotta have it" type mindset), his material desires battling with his innate urge to free himself from it and live, well, primally (in walks Tyler Durden).

I still think it should have been subtitled: How to Build Terrorist Organizations for Dummies

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member
    I always thought the movie was overrated. Well crafted story, but overrated.

Maybe you have to be a Gen X guy to really appreciate it . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast