Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal ~ eat.breathe.live page 2

eatbreathelive is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Day 4:

Still low on energy but making due and staying strong. How long has it taken people to get over the fatigue and start having energy again?

I ate well again today and tried to keep with today's challenges of listening to my body and only eating when hungry. I forgot about the challenge when I was eating breakfast but I admit it's hard to eat when hungry when you are an hourly employee with scheduled breaks but I ended up skipping my morning stack and not eating until lunch time which was surprising. Today is another day binge free! That's four days which I recognize may not seem like a whole lot but it's huge for me. Progress! I've been implementing a lot of suggestions for healing the gut, supplements and fermented foods. I'll be make bone broth this coming weekend so that I can start that as well.

I walked 5.08 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes outside in the sun for my extended aerobic activity. Glad I did but I was definitely tired and hungry afterwards. I feel whipped.

I'm about to sit down to some red curry with beef and extra veggies. I've read that coconut fat can help with the energy during this transition. Has anyone tried this and if yes, did it help?

Struggled with a lot of body image issues today. My desire for emmediate results is getting in the way of me relaxing and enjoying the process but I'm working on it.

I already have a stand up workstation so I was able to meet that challenge easily but I was able to sneak a few barefoot opportunities in their and that felt wonderful.

Unfortunately I suffered a chemical exposure at work today that really had me realign so I haven't felt my best but I'm still pushing forward.

On a different note. Has anyone ever used Mircle noodles? I know they are not optimal but I thought they might make for a good transitional food so I'm not feeling deprived and therefore more likely to binge.

Again, all and all a positive day and I'm planning on keeping that energy moving forward. Onward and upward.

Sky
    "The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step..." ~ Laozi

eatbreathelive is offline Junior Member
    Wow! It's already day 9 for me and the 21-Day challenge just started so here I go again! I'm excited to be joining the current challenge and all the awesome daily challenges! I've already started planning my grok feast. Thoughthe new challenge just started I don't want to loose sight of all of the positive gains I have already achieved. Today is day 9 of no binging and I don't even think I thought about it today until just now. Yay me! Eating well, incorporating more primal movements and trying to get good sleep. Tomorrow morning I do my first WOW. Wish me luck!

Sky
    "The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step..." ~ Laozi

freedom.please is offline Senior Member
    Hi eatbreathlive,
    I read a few of our posts and I see we have very similar issues.
    I just want to say way to go on making it to day 9!! This is a huge accomplishment!
    I did notice you have not said much about your journey since september though. I hope it is continuing just as well

Congratulations
    "Never regret. If it's good, its wonderful. If it's bad its experience"
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12