Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Will the world have to become vegetarian by 2050? page 7

abstract is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'll eat soy when they shove it in my cold dead mouth. Hopefully I won't be around to see a day when we all have to become vegetarian. That would be the most gigantic public health crisis we've ever seen.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
    I'll eat soy when they shove it in my cold dead mouth. Hopefully I won't be around to see a day when we all have to become vegetarian. That would be the most gigantic public health crisis we've ever seen.
    Don't worry, if you're so adamant about not living to see that day then I'll help you out the day before and fill my freezer with meat.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    If JP Morgan didnt stand in Tesla's way we'd all have free and unlimited energy. It's all around us. The universe IS energy. We're simply not trying hard enough to harness it for various reasons.
    WTH are you talking about? Wardenclyffe Tower? I don't think it was supposed to do what you think it was supposed to do...

The laws of thermodynamics are a real thing. You can't just pluck energy from wherever and use it however you want. There are rules, and they're the kind of rules you can't break.

Also, if there was a source of unlimited free energy anywhere, living things would have evolved to exploit it eons ago. As it is they make do with stored or direct solar, chemical and thermal energy, just like we do.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    So I take it the people on this thread wouldn't support my life goal of having 100 kids and then dying in a glorious battle that will be talked about for the next 1000 years?
    I'll support you. From a safe distance.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    I used to work next door to a distribution center for Rite Aid. They had 5 or 6 enormous dumpsters for "damaged goods" that were guarded by armed guards. My co-workers were friends with some of the guards and allowed to "dumpster dive" on occasion. Here are things that got thrown out: ONE leaky laundry soap? The whole palette to the dumpster. Cases of candy, for seemingly no reason, not out of date. Entire case of toothpaste that got a crush on one end. Occasional things like cases of stuff like head phones and random electronics. Food was pretty frequent- one dented can, the whole case goes. So 90% of the stuff was usable and saleable. But it went off to the landfill after being written off as a loss. Yeah, we waste stuff.
    That's horrifying! Why didn't they donate it to a homeless shelter or, well, ANYTHING? Now I know why people will pick over dumps...

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Also, if there was a source of unlimited free energy anywhere, living things would have evolved to exploit it eons ago.
    We killed most of them off during the witch hunts.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567