Hey All,

Just thought I would jump in and say "hi" - been watching for a week or so. Just started the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. A friend referred me to it and I must admit to being totally in love with it. Only about 2 weeks in at the moment so too soon to say if I will achieve my goal of being 20kgs (44lbs) lighter but we will see.

I got to 117.8kgs (259lb) and realised that I was not healthy and it wasn't getting any better. So I arrived at Paleo. So far I am down to 113.8 so have lost 4 kgs (8lbs) in 2 weeks, but most of that is probably from cutting out the soft drinks, chocolate, ice cream.

Living in Sunny, gorgeous Queensland, Australia we have some of the best coastline in the world - my goal is to get back to a place where I can be confident taking off the shirt and going to the beach (without scaring small children at the sight).

Thanks to all for this website and forum - even after 2 weeks it has made a difference in the way I approach food, and I am finding it getting easier and easier to fight the cravings and say no to the yummy (bad!) stuff.

Cheers.