Thread: Bruce fife "cooking with coconut flour" cookbook question page

NATROCK1 is offline Junior Member

Bruce fife "cooking with coconut flour" cookbook question

Shop Now
    Hi, everyone:

I hope you all are taking good care of yourselves! Has anyone made a number of recipes from Bruce Fife's "Cooking with Coconut Flour" cookbook? If so, how are the recipes? Is the book worth purchasing? I have a few paleo cookbooks already, but, it's always nice to have a cookbook that has baking recipes with coconut flour that are *good*. If this cookbook's recipes aren't so hot, does anyone have a recommendation on a coconut flour cookbook that has baking recipes in it? Thanx!

natrock1

lawgal is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I have purchased his book and made a few of the recipes. I like them but they take some practice to get right and adjust to your own stove, etc. I burnt a few chocolate chip cookies in the process

NATROCK1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    Yes, I have purchased his book and made a few of the recipes. I like them but they take some practice to get right and adjust to your own stove, etc. I burnt a few chocolate chip cookies in the process
    Thanx, Lawgal! Yeah, baking exclusively with coconut flour will present some challenges, but, it's nice to know someone has used the book. I'm not looking to make baking a habit, because it's not in the spirit of primal eating, but, to know I have healthier options in the world of baking is good.