Hey guys/gals/self,
This thread will house my ramblings (and maybe some of yours) until I get tired of rambling. I don't intend to keep up with every meal for 30 days straight but I do appreciate having a place to write about this life-long journey.

Food:

Today's breakfast consisted of 4 eggs, a handful of spinach, coconut oil, a handful of frozen blueberries and macadamia nuts. I just put it all in a bowl and scarfed it down with a spoon. I washed it all down with water w/ lemon juice. I plan to eat lunch with my brother out somewhere. It won't be a perfect meal I'm sure but I plan to enjoy it anyway.

Exercise:

Yesterday I got on a row machine and got after it for about 10 minutes. It had a fish game on it where your intensity controlled the fish and you tried to eat smaller ones while trying to prevent being eaten by larger ones. It was a pretty fun way to burn some calories. It has been storming here recently so outside activities aren't exactly safe.

I intend to get in some more exercise today. No idea what it will be yet. In case it isn't obvious, having a strict schedule isn't what I'm going for here. My job is all the schedule I care to have in life.

But what I'm REALLY excited about is PrimalCon 2013. I am GOING and it will be my first time visiting California. WOOHOOOOO!