I wanted to exercise yesterday but I had muscle soreness that argued otherwise. My triceps were even sore, presumably from the LHT workout earlier in the week. Since it has been 4 days since that workout, that means I'll probably tackle it again tonight. For lunch today with the guys from work, I ordered a huge salad and some boneless wings. The wings came out first and I enjoyed them. But when the salad came out, I realized I was already full. This was REVOLUTIONARY for me because I can't tell you the last time I took ANY food home from a restaurant. I always eat whatever is in front of me, but this time I looked at the salad and said to myself, "You're full. Put it in a box and take it with you for later." So that's what I did...

It's Friday and I don't have anything grandiose planned for the weekend. I'm thinking about going for a hike tomorrow though. That'll be some good movement that should keep my heart rate in the 55-75% range that Mark prescribes.

Lately I've felt like I need a nap while at work. I don't know if it's just boredom or if because I'm not eating Primal at every meal. Whatever it is, I'm not a fan. It's too nice outside right now to be sleeping during the daytime. :-)