Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal - Kryz page 2

Kryz is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

cyclist: Thanks! I'll see if Trader Joe's sells any stevia packets, otherwise I'll stick with the raw sugar. There's also honey, but I'm not sure how that'd taste in coffee.

I'll give stretching a shot today, and I'll try to figure out a way to bend my back less at work (dishwasher + busser + some cleaning duties).

Kryz,

For me, coffee seems to stave off hunger (sometimes to a detriment), so I have to watch out for that and just try to eat more protein and fat to ward off natural hunger pangs.

I have been using Stevia, although my taste preference is Xylitol (coffee with Xylitol is so refreshing! Instead of sticky teeth, you feel like you just rinsed with mouthwash! It's weird).

I just ordered some Erythritol from Amazon.com since it's like Xylitol but without the calories and messing up the gut (my hubby and two boys get the major runs by ingesting even a small amount of the stuff).

For the soreness, I used a tennis ball on a wall to work out some knots (was that EVER a life saver). You can also do some soaking in Epsom salt baths or even a Castor Oil pack will work (heat up caster oil on a flannel cloth and top with a hot water bottle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12