Share your home gym!
I can't be the only person here without a gym membership! I have a small "home gym" that I've added equipment to over the years. How about the rest of you non-crossfitters without gym memberships? What are do you have in your home gym? What's your favorite piece of equipment or feature about it?
- Liebert Equalizer
- doorframe pull-up bar
- interlocking foam tiles (to protect my hardwood floor… and my bones!)
- 8lb dumbbells (yes, I'm a weakling)
- one resistance band
- 10 lb kettlebell
- cheap-o stationary bike
- yoga mat (which I rarely use, as I only needed it before I got the aforementioned tiles)
- ankle weights
- small kinda-sort-wants-to-be-a Bosu ball
- jump rope
- Garmin Forerunner (gps watch & heart rate monitor)
Okay, kids. Share!
Last edited by MissJecka; 08-24-2012 at 12:53 PM.
>> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
>> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF
>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
>> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.
Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!