Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Share your home gym! page 2

  1. #11
    beachbound's Avatar
    beachbound is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome thread; keep it going! My goal is to build a home gym once I purchase a home.

  2. #12
    MissJecka's Avatar
    MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbound View Post
    Awesome thread; keep it going! My goal is to build a home gym once I purchase a home.
    Agreed! I'm glad I asked this question. I now have a ton of stuff to add to my fitness wishlist on Amazon! But first I need a house...
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

    >> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

    Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

  3. #13
    Metric's Avatar
    Metric is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    813
    I have a gym membership, but my "home gym" includes my road bike on a indoor trainer, a couple kettle-bells, a jump rope and a pilates mat.

  4. #14
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,027
    flat bench
    adjustable bench
    olympic bar
    300lbs of plates
    bowflex adjustable dumbells
    pullup bar
    25' 3" climbing rope
    25' 1.5" battle ropes
    400lb tractor tire
    jumprope
    various medicine balls
    adjustable sandbag
    CoC grippers
    sledgehammer
    homemade TRX suspension trainer
    ab wheel
    probably some more stuff i can't remember right now...

  5. #15
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,174
    Kettlebells 1 each: 60#,25#,15#
    Pullup bar
    Dip Belt
    4x furniture sliders
    Adjustable homemade sandbag (4x25#)
    Swiss ball
    Ab wheel

  6. #16
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Kettlebells 1 each: 60#,25#,15#
    Pullup bar
    Dip Belt
    4x furniture sliders
    Adjustable homemade sandbag (4x25#)
    Swiss ball
    Ab wheel
    don't forget the dreaded fat gripz!

  7. #17
    Mr. Joshua's Avatar
    Mr. Joshua is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    flat bench
    adjustable bench
    olympic bar
    300lbs of plates
    bowflex adjustable dumbells
    pullup bar
    25' 3" climbing rope
    25' 1.5" battle ropes
    400lb tractor tire
    jumprope
    various medicine balls
    adjustable sandbag
    CoC grippers
    sledgehammer
    homemade TRX suspension trainer
    ab wheel
    probably some more stuff i can't remember right now...
    I have climbing rope envy.

  8. #18
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
    I have climbing rope envy.
    oh man... the 3"stuff is the real deal. it's old blue nylon ship rope. like the kind that holds ferry boats/cruise ships. i'm assuming its 3". it could be bigger though. 3 1/2 maybe? 4? it's way bigger around than a soda can. its awesome to climb though!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    337
    i will share my gym with you only if you share your wife with me.

  10. #20
    PrimalMama's Avatar
    PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJecka View Post
    But first I need a house...
    no reason you can't make an awesomely-functional minimalist gym in ANY space.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •