Thread: Yohimbe advice??? page

Mission Possible is offline Junior Member

Yohimbe advice???

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Has anyone had luck using Yohimbe during fasted states to accelerate the last stubborn fat or lean out? I know I have read some on this in the lean gains approach and I am considering it. I used it maybe 10 years ago when I was way out of shape and probably not in the correct dosages and it gave me insomnia. However, that was for a more "primal" activity that it is known to help but the insomnia wasn't worth it.

I'm thinking if used split up in the morning in a fasted state I may be fine by sleep time?

Any thoughts or experiences would be great!
    Don't just survive....THRIVE!!!

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    Looks kind of dangerous, but then it is supposed to give you a woody. Yohimbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    From Martin Berkhan's LeanGain Site:

"This herb may be particularily useful for those trying to get rid of stubborn body fat - such as the fat covering lower abs and back in lean men and thighs and hips in lean women. Hokey as that may sound, there is a valid explanation for how this occurs. Lyle McDonald explains this in great detail in The Stubborn Body Fat Solution. In short, yohimbine inhibits alpha-2-receptors (and lower abs/back has a high density of a2-receptors) which aids with blood flow and fat mobilization from stubborn fat areas."

The pubmed link below...

Yohimbine: the effects on body compos... [Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec] - PubMed - NCBI
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln