Thread: Guild Wars 2 page

Alex Good is offline Senior Member

Guild Wars 2

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Making this to avoid hijacking the wow thread.

How awesome will this be? What world is everybody playing on? What race/profession will everyone be playing as? I'm thinking Norn warrior/ranger or maybe human elementalist/thief.

And of course everything I've failed to mention about this wonderful game is up for discussion as well.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Spooky_Rach is offline Member
    I keep hearing about it and keep getting tempted to buy + play it . Which I am (very tempted because it does sound awesome). Not that that answers any of your questions apart from maybe the awesomeness one. I loved playing the Thief series of games, so if there's a thief skill set/ability my character (if I play) will probably have that one .

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    European server, male Charr thief, female Human elementalist, undecided Sylvari warrior.

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    I haven't chosen a server yet... and I'm waiting another... oh, 6 hours or something?... before I can get on. Wee!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Yeah here in the Maritimes I'll need to sleep and miss 4 hours of playing time...... Or I could pull an all-nighter............ Should I pull an all-nighter?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

On release night, the answer is always pull an all nighter, it's a special thing.

Doesn't really matter because the server load is keeping me from connecting anyway...

Spooky_Rach is offline Member
    I'm very tempted to buy the collector's edition, just being wimpy at the moment about clicking the buy button.

Yup, this game rocks.

Annana is offline Senior Member
    I'm planning on getting it soon. I always used to play WoW, but it's just been getting more and more rubbish. And I also heard that the newest expansion is awful. So I'm going to give Guild Wars 2 a go as I miss having an MMO to play and this seems like it'll be well worth it.