Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: "The little red hen" page 12

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic night last night. Rachel is the nicest person !!!!!
    Had a wonderful meal, and lots of tips on dressing for your body shape etc.
    Not home until 11.30pm !!!! and then I couldn't sleep? Don't really know what that was all about. I only had 2 small glasses of wine, so it can't have been that ????????
    anyway the garage floor looks terrible, so I will finish that off today, and we will have to sprinkle confetti or something over the floor to hide the oil marks etc.... that every concrete garage floor has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Didin't mow the lawns yesterday - so thats also another job for today
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Oh I am totally and utterly gutted. One of my DDs started to fiddle around with eating clean food a few weeks ago. Unlike me, she has transitioned slowly, and still very much 70/30. This morning her latest complaint - Its too expensive !
    I realise that yes it can be expensive, especially if the household is eating CW foods as well as cleaner foods.
    But we all have choices, and I believe that if she chooses to make it work - it will !!!!!!
    Anyway who am I to judge ?????? I will just vent here instead LOL

...small steps....

so I am absolutely knackered. It hasn't been a huge day - as such, but very little sleep last night, coupled with mowing lawns, cleaning, shifting heavy stuff - I am done.
    DH has gone to play twilight golf - as you do, and Gwamma might just have me a wee shower, and curl up with a wee book.
    OMG thats right - forgot to say. I have just started reading 50 shades of grey !!!! This old Gwamma is getting all steamed up !!!! I had better not let Gwangag know ! LOL

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    so so sad. went out this evening to check on little lamb (it was doing quite well this morning), and the wee thing is dead in the creek. I am so gutted. It was very slowly coming right, and you become so attached to these wee things.
    Not the best evening !
    Oh sad after all the TLC you lavished on it.

Oh I am totally and utterly gutted. One of my DDs started to fiddle around with eating clean food a few weeks ago. Unlike me, she has transitioned slowly, and still very much 70/30. This morning her latest complaint - Its too expensive !
    I realise that yes it can be expensive, especially if the household is eating CW foods as well as cleaner foods.
    But we all have choices, and I believe that if she chooses to make it work - it will !!!!!!
    Anyway who am I to judge ?????? I will just vent here instead LOL
    Maybe she will keep going, but 70/30 isn't really enough to do it, as we know. Pity.

I so agree Annie, I think that she is looking for an excuse, however time will tell. I really hope that she perserveres because she so does not need sugar and all that crap....but that is a l-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-g-g drawn out story that I best not go into right now !!!!

...small steps....

28 years married today. Hmmmmm if I had murdered him, I would be out on good behaviour by now !!!!!!!!LOL
    Seriously..... heaps of ups.....heaps of downs..... but you become very comfortable in your roles as husband and wife. After 28 years I think that he is starting to 'get it', so I will stick with it a wee bit longer LOL and by crickey.....can I really be bothered trying to break another one in ????????????? LOFL

...small steps....

28 years married today. Hmmmmm if I had murdered him, I would be out on good behaviour by now !!!!!!!!LOL
    Seriously..... heaps of ups.....heaps of downs..... but you become very comfortable in your roles as husband and wife. After 28 years I think that he is starting to 'get it', so I will stick with it a wee bit longer LOL and by crickey.....can I really be bothered trying to break another one in ????????????? LOFL
    CONGRATULATIONS. That is a fantastic milestone for you both, and a wonderful legacy for your children. May you have a truly special day and best wishes for many more happy years together.

thanx Annie, just another day - getting ready for this wedding, so it will go by in a flash.
    Hope the party preps are going well. have the best day, and happy birthday DD12

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have woken to a very fresh sprinkle of snow on the hills. Its November !!!!!! It should be topless sunbathing weather !!!!!
    Not that saggy baggy wrinkled Gwamma would be doing anything like that !!!!!!!!!!!
    More wedding preps today. I am so looking forward to next monday. Actually sunday will be great, but will have a bit of a clean up on that day - so mondays the one I am aiming for !!
    Have a great day peoples

...small steps....

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast