Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theoretical Physics page

wiltondeportes Guest

Theoretical Physics

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Are there any people here who are well studied in the area of physics? I'm looking for inspiration and any confirmation/rejection you might offer from hearing me out. I lack the formal education, but I've worked on stuff by myself. I have a concept for a unified field theory with some math describing it but no testable and falsifiable elements yet.

So, anybody? Buehler? Show some interest, and I will show you what I've done so far.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    By all means shoot me a PM. I am not a theoretical physicist by any means, but I am a mechanical engineer and I can definitely point out any basic errors or misconceptions, and I'm no slouch at advanced math either. Be happy to read your thoughts.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

wiltondeportes Guest
    PM sent. Anyone else? I could open it up on this thread too.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'd be interested. I'm a civil engr and dabble in theoretical physics; my husband is an electrical engineer and actively studies theoretical phys. By all means, open it up or PM me.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    I can't contribute, but I think it's hot!
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Don't worry about theoretical physics, man. That shit is a joke. It's a bunch of out-of-touch, spaced-out "scientists" jerking each other off with whatever crazy idea they had pop into their mind that morning while on the shitter.

Yea, it sounds big and tough, but believe me that's all it is, it's a big joke.

Stick with your physics and math basics, your fundamentals if you want to fuck with physics. There is plenty there for 100 lifetimes.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Alright, well I think I will just let you dive right into it. The first link is to a document, and the next four are notes that offer a little help with visuals and maybe an extra tidbit or two not mentioned on the document.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1O...G9Jc0pkclFMQzQ
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1O...2tSRzhfNlV5Q00
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1O...DZtS294anRsV2M
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1O...25tTTRHLVlCRmc
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1O...DdFNkJxYU52Vm8

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return of Dado View Post
    Don't worry about theoretical physics, man. That shit is a joke. It's a bunch of out-of-touch, spaced-out "scientists" jerking each other off with whatever crazy idea they had pop into their mind that morning while on the shitter.

Stick with your physics and math basics, your fundamentals if you want to fuck with physics. There is plenty there for 100 lifetimes.
    Einstein was right though. His relativity was called out of touch at the time, but it became a key idea to our understanding of physics. Without breakthroughs in the theoretical realm, the experimental realm will never advance past its current stage.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    I can't contribute, but I think it's hot!
    Even without a mohawk?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return of Dado View Post

No curiosity and plenty of big talk from someone who's never looked at it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast