Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: September Whole 30!!! Who's with me!?!?! page

afsjesse is offline Senior Member

September Whole 30!!! Who's with me!?!?!

So, I know we have some time before September is here, but I'd like to get a support thread started on doing a Whole 30 in September!!!!

For me, I won't be having any dairy, sugar, grains, or alcohol for the entire month. Usually I use some dairy, butter namely, and once in a while have some dark chocolate.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing so well on August Whole30 that I'll probably carry it over to September.

However, I'll have certain planned non-Whole30 days - specifically, my godson's birthday party (probably non-paleo foods, but I'll do what I can), my anniversary at the end of the month (definitely wine, and possibly non-paleo food), and wine during Rosh Hashana.

But there will be a planned IF during Yom Kippur!

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    I started a whole30 in June- continued for 50 days. I was more nervous about adding things back than anything else. I survived. Never added back dairy bc I did t miss it. Drank champagne and wine a few times, didn't miss it. Had sme frozen yogurt, ehh. Laxed a bit during the beginning of August and I hated it.

Started a new whole30 5 days ago, so I plan to stay on track through September as well. So I'll join you. 2 of my best girlfriends are w me attempting their first! So awesome!

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Um I guess I will start my first whole30. I have been on the site but I am wondering if I have to pay the 9.99 or whatevs to read about it more in depth?

zinnia is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
    Um I guess I will start my first whole30. I have been on the site but I am wondering if I have to pay the 9.99 or whatevs to read about it more in depth?
    You can get all the information you need to do a Whole30 on the website without paying. But I do highly recommend reading the Hartwigs' book, It Starts With Food, before embarking if you can get your hands on it. It really helps to have an in-depth explanation of why you're doing what you're doing.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I won't be doing a Whole30, just clean eating. No sugar, including no fruit/starches (for candida issues) until I've been symptom-free for a couple of weeks, no grains, no alcohol (unless I'm symptom-free, then I might try one drink here and there. I will be eating yogurt.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Spooky_Rach is offline Member
    As my attempts on the August Primal challenge have gone far better than I expected (I'm suprised I don't miss dark chocolate, nuts and my daily dairy), I think I'm ready to give a Whole30 a go and see what happens .

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    On day 20 of mine, and I have no plans to change what I'm doing for September, except for adding 3-5 glasses of wine/week in (maybe less) and having some frickin' dark chocolate.

I'm wondering if I can make this last the rest of the year, even over the holidays! I will, of course, have to plan on some Oktoberfest beer and brats. We do have one of the BEST Oktoberfest celebrations in the US!
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

merryish is offline Senior Member
    I'm in - I'm out of heavy cream and cheese, so it seems like as good a time as any! I've been meaning to do an autoimmune elimination trial with no dairy and no nightshades, and I think this is a good time for that. Not sure if I'm ready for no eggs yet...

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'd do Whole 30 with butter and/or a bit of cheese if I feel like it. Can't think of anything else I would like that is not W30, but I will post any deviations. I'll also continue weighing in daily till I hit 122, and weekly after that.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast