Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: September Whole 30!!! Who's with me!?!?! page 22

jacmac is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "It is day 12 for me and i still feel great. i weighed again today just to make sure i hadn't imagined it and yep.. 296.4!"

Well done congrats

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacmac View Post
    "It is day 12 for me and i still feel great. i weighed again today just to make sure i hadn't imagined it and yep.. 296.4!"

Well done congrats
    Jacmac: Fantastic! Now isn't that the most beautiful motivation you can have? I'm getting on the scale in a few hours at work and hoping I've got a bit of a swoosh, too. I feel like, but we'll see what happens. Cheers, louisa
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Day 24 here!!! Feeling great and sleeping like a log! My internal clock has me getting about 8-9 hrs of sleep each night. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go. My snacking is to a major minimum and I've been eating smaller meals more frequently. I'm running into a digestive issue still! It's been going on since mid July. Burning and stomach aches after I eat anything at all. I'm thinking a doctor may be in my future. Well see. I'd rather not so I've been drinking kombucha daily, eating 1 serving of fruit and no nuts at all. I have no more bloating, but am Still struggling w belly aches. So odd

I'm moving into a new house this wk! My husband is deployed, so my dad is helping me. All of our belonging are coming out of storage! They've been there since DECEMBER 15! The belly issues may or may not be from stress

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I had a packet of stevia yesterday, because I decided to try coconut milk with cocoa powder. It was disgusting without a sweetener, so I added a bit instead of tossing the works out. Should have tossed it out, it still tasted bad. Good thing it was my last packet of stevia.

Other than that, I finally broke down and went on the scale on Sat and Sun. No weight loss, small gaining trend, wearing fat pants this morning. I feel down because that means that I have no recourse but starting on another Ultimate Diet phase in October. I will try broth fasts, see if I can hold them for a couple of days a week, but I don't hold my breath. I should have lost weight off before doing the clean high fat primal. Or, maybe this refeed will make the Ultimate D easier and I would lose nicely once I am doing it. Who knows. My body is crazy.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

JayGee is offline Member
    Day 10 and feeling wonderful! My right hand, which was previously covered in eczema, is almost totally healed! I went for a short run yesterday and was amazed by how energetic I felt, even considering my relatively low carb intake. And miracle of miracles, my husband wants to eat Primal! He has fairly advanced arthritis in his right knee and had microfracture surgery last winter. He plays competitive over-50 adult soccer and his knee is always keeping him from running as hard as he wants. I told him that eating an anti-inflammatory diet could help. Today is his first day with no grains!!! It's his ice cream habit that will be tough to break. That and diet coke.

Tonight I am roasting a chicken, making roasted root veggies and broccoli as sides. It's cool and fallish so that sounds perfect!

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    It is day 12 for me and i still feel great. i weighed again today just to make sure i hadn't imagined it and yep.. 296.4!

i haven't weighed less than 300 pounds for most of my 20's... i feel like i can do anything now.

boyfriend and i are making slow cooker pot roast for dinner. suffice to say i cannot wait till dinner time. nom nom nom. :P
    Yay for you!

Spooky_Rach is offline Member
    Day 9 over here for me, lunch today was leftover meatballs and spaghetti squash and dinner is going to be BAS with smoked macherel. I'm going to make an attempt at proper sprints tonight i.e running at full pelt on foot ones . I usually attempt sprints on my bike or in the pool, but I'm feeling brave today. I had rather a random episode of feeling exceedingly warm (as in body temperature high type of warm) for about an hour mid-morning, it was actually making me sweat slightly. I have no idea what caused it, it was rater strange .

The slow cooker coconut ginger pork last night was awesome - the prok was really tender and the broth was all creamy and lighlty spiced. Definitely something I would make again.
    Last edited by Spooky_Rach; 09-10-2012 at 07:13 AM.

imnes is offline Member
    I think this is probably Day 13 for me, still doing well. Went off course for dinner this weekend, no water in the house with plumbing repair and we had house guests show up the same day. Ended up with Pizza for dinner, but right back on the plan this morning, hoping I can stick out the rest of the month with no more surprises

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    thanks everyone. it is, i believe, day 13 for me as well. i'm really bad at keeping track of this.

my mom was making fun of me for my pants falling off so i caved in and went to the store to buy some new ones. i am now in a pair 2 sizes smaller that were on sale for 20 bucks. they are a little tight but i feel i will shrink into them soon enough.

yay! good luck this week y'all!

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Woot, Woot --- 1 more pound lost Monday morning. So, in total, that's 13 lbs. I have another 9 to go! I hope I can lose it by end of September or end of October. I'm lov'in this day. Back to the water fountain as I'm thirsty all the time.

Hope everyone is having a great day!/Louisa
    Last edited by Louisa655; 09-11-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast