Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Primal April for tooround page 6

tooround is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    After my fast and my eggs, I had a lovely 3 hour nap. Three hours!!! When I do that, I just figure I needed extra sleep.

I felt soooo good after! I cleaned the fridge, tidied the kitchen, folded laundry, made supper that I didn't eat because I wasn't hungry ... and was still antsy. So I plunked a cement block in the wheelbarrel and dragged and pushed it around the lawn. I was huffin' and puffin' but shortly thereafter ... I still felt antsy so I hopped on the elliptical.

Then I had wine and cheese and FB-chatted with my daughter and my daughter-in-law-to-be. When the hockey game came on, I went to bed. As exciting as it was, I shut it off before 11 and fell promptly to sleep.
    I woke before my alarm and feel great!

I'm either having a good day or I'm finally over the low carb flu mixed with anxiety about that added skills course

Woke up before my alarm again. Hmmm ... guess I was done sleeping.

Yesterday at work was hell-on-wheels. So many diabetics with sad sad complications. By the time I got home, my legs were just vibrating with fatigue. I rested a bit (read here facebook, 3FC and MDA), had my supper of pork roast, mushrooms and onions and rejuvenated!
    I can't imagine the last time I had a second wind without napping.
    Prepped today's supper, gathered today's laundry, tidied the kitchen, elliptical sprints ...

I'm in my smallest scrubs and inordinately excited to do my measurements and weight for the first of May. I'm so glad they are firmly imprinted here for comparison.

Another wake before the alarm day. So I have time to do this ...

Yesterday ...
    Cals 1327
    Fats 87 gms 58%
    Carb 41 gms 11%
    Protein 99 gms 31%

I've gotten my protein down to about 90 gms on average this week, since it doesn't appear that I'm going to get into much heavy lifting any time soon. I did walk, elliptical and swing some quad extentions. It all only totalled about 40 minutes and nothing was heavy. But, it's what I felt like and it felt good after.

I'm not much good at rereading books, so I'm thankful to whoever posted that broadcast of Mark talking to Sean Croxton. I posted it to FB too. Good refresher. I should listen to it regularly.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm very happy with my April results!

The first day of April I weighed 129.6 lbs
    chest 35.5 inches
    waist 27.75 inches
    hips 37 inches

On this first day of May ....
    128.4 lbs
    chest 34.5
    waist 27
    hips 36

Summary ... I lost 1.2 lbs
    One inch off my bust. 3/4 off my waist and one off my hips!

Here's my fitday stats, averaged over the last 4 weeks
    cals 1673
    fats 108 gms 58%
    carbs 74 gms 18%
    protein 91 gms 22%
    and a smidgeon of red wine and light beer

I'm still eating cheese and cream. My diet coke habit is not much better. Oh and there's the coffee.
    I thought I'd never get any energy back but I have.

On to May!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456