Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal - Elizbeth page 2

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Hi Elizabeth, I just found your journal and am so happy to read what you are experiencing! My story is somewhat similar - I went cold turkey primal, the weight fell off, my problems like joint pain and psoriasis disappeared - so familiar! I'm glad you are journaling here, stories like yours help motivate others.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Elizbeth is offline Junior Member

Steadily losing weight and feeling great...Down 45 lbs!

PrimalCon New York
    I am 182 days into my Primal journey. I have lost 45 lbs. the weight continues to decrease without much thought or effort, other than eating healthy. I have begun walking in the past month, but I do not stress over it.

My eating is pretty clean, although, I have had a couple of chili dogs, with buns but that's really is the only bread I have eaten the entire time. I continue to try and eat a big salad each day. I have never been a salad person, although, I love most veggies just not in salad form.

I know I keep repeating this, but I feel so much better! No joint pain, no migraines, psoriasis is continuing to slowly clear up, sleeping much better, and little to no mood swings. Another thing that has surprised me is that prior to starting my Primal journey, I was beginning to have symptoms of menopause. Mainly, hot flashes, but I haven't had one in months. Not sure if this is a benefit of Going Primal or not.

If you are reading this and thinking about going Primal, the best thing I can recommend is try it for a month and see how you feel.

Take care,

Elizbeth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12