Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I ate a sandwich today.... page

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member

I ate a sandwich today....

Shop Now
    It was a turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and spicy mustard and whole grain bread. I was a perfect lunch and such a relief to step away from primal eating. I actually had more energy then ever at work, and i stand for 8 hours a day working in a warehouse doing physical work. Personally for me being "PRIMAL" doesn't work for me, or at least I will never be 100% primal. Being primal seems to be more about people that want to lose weight which is awesome, but be careful, this whole primal thing seems dangerous. Just take caution. Eat healthy, don't be a slave to "name-brand" diet.

Peace!

Ayla is offline Senior Member
    Eat what works for you. Obviously, if you are gluten tolerant a few slices of bread now and then is better than a lifestyle high in processed foods and high sugar drinks.
    28, female, 5'2"
    Went primal 7/28/10: 154 lbs.
    1/12/12: 135 lbs.
    Goal: 120 lbs.

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious? I enjoy a sandwich once or twice a month without any guilt or side effects. It doesn't make the PB dangerous though. I wonder if you really understand what the PB is all about or have you just looked at the eating guidelines and made assumptions? I'm not taking a pop at you, I'm genuinely interested to know.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    let me guess, you went full on low carb

also, i know a girl who knows a girl who knew a girl who stopped eating bread and she DIED
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
    It was a turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and spicy mustard and whole grain bread. I was a perfect lunch and such a relief to step away from primal eating. I actually had more energy then ever at work, and i stand for 8 hours a day working in a warehouse doing physical work. Personally for me being "PRIMAL" doesn't work for me, or at least I will never be 100% primal. Being primal seems to be more about people that want to lose weight which is awesome, but be careful, this whole primal thing seems dangerous. Just take caution. Eat healthy, don't be a slave to "name-brand" diet.

Peace!
    What do you want to hear? I'm here because grains give me eczema. It's not a weight thing, I have over 40 years of experience on how to lose weight Most of the people that eat Primal do so because it's what works for them. If it doesn't work for you, well then, you tried and now you know. Don't expect us to try to talk you into eating PB~ clearly you don't feel comfortable here.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm not even sure why you put up this post. Glad you found what works for you... uhhh, enjoy your sandwiches?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    OMG... DANGEROUS!!!!

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post

Peace!
    So what's your point?
    You eat Pizza, drink beer, have sandwiches for lunch, run marathons and feel great about yourself.
    You're not Primal, you don't want to go Primal, why exactly are you here?

and what's with the whole "Peace" thing are you a lost Hippie?

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Can't help it~ every time I see the title of this thread, I hear a *So There!* at the end

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    What do you want to hear? I'm here because grains give me eczema. It's not a weight thing, I have over 40 years of experience on how to lose weight Most of the people that eat Primal do so because it's what works for them. If it doesn't work for you, well then, you tried and now you know. Don't expect us to try to talk you into eating PB~ clearly you don't feel comfortable here.
    I've lost all the weight I want to lose and I'm still here and more into low carb than ever because it helps me control my epilepsy on less medication.
    What is the point of this post and several others like it you have done just like it recently anyway? If Primal's not for you nobody's keeping you here. Been nice knowin ya. Buh, bye!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast