Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I ate a sandwich today.... page 4

Daemonized is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    The thing I find funny is the phrase "this whole primal thing seems dangerous." Then find something safer for you and make sure you use caution. There's no primal gestapo that I'm aware of. We're just a bunch of people trying to live and be healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
    ...I was a perfect lunch...
    A chick said that to me that once.

Seriously though, everyone knows that if you don't eat bread then you don't have carbs and if you don't have carbs then you just pass out because you don't have any energy and eventually you'll wind up in the hospital where maybe they'll save you with a whole wheat IV and a Coke, a Diet Coke of course because Coke is bad for you. I know it's true, Dr. Oz said it was so. Amen.
    And don't you know that running barefoot is just not natural? How do your feet deal do that without Nike's help, yo?
    Last edited by justyouraveragecavemen; 08-21-2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: barefooting is for the birds
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Damn, I should've written a post about finding out the cashews I ate yesterday afternoon were roasted in peanut oil.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Well, first of all, he's a Gentile so he's rubbing it in to somebody's face that he's not like them just with his screen name. Second, he's barefoot, so he's rubbing it shod runner's faces that he's different from them. What I wonder is, does he wear Vibrams? Or is he a real outlaw who goes barefoot, or even more shocking, does he go anti-fashion and wear Skeletoes?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 215 x 3

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member
    Great info on grains who contributed.

Nekron is offline Senior Member
    Just read his introduction, hes just too stupid to grasp the underlying concepts and wants to somehow prove a point that doesnt really exist.
    Just dont argue with tards, its hard but just dont.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I was just reading up on what flours I need to pitch that are in my freezer, I have a number of different kinds... anyways, saw this on wheat belly -
    Sprouted wheat bread is made by allowing the wheat seeds to sprout, thereby reducing carbohydrate content slightly and making some of the nutrients more bioavailable. The Ezekiel brand, for instance, claims to be adhering to the advice provided in the Bible in Ezekiel 4:9:
    ďTake also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of itÖĒ
    But, as Janetís experience illustrates, itís still wheat. And itís not the wheat of the Bible, i.e., 28-chromosome emmer or 14-chromosome einkorn; itís the sprouted seeds from 42-chromosome modern wheat. And what a difference 14 chromosomes can make!
    It is folly to believe that such a process as simply allowing the seed to germinate somehow disables all the bad potential of modern wheat. It still contains the gliadin protein that clouds your thinking and stimulates appetite. It still contains glutens that disrupt intestinal health. It still contains amylopectin A that sends your blood sugar through the roof. It still contains lectins that disable the normal intestinal barriers to foreign substances. It still contains apha amylase, peroxidases, lipid-transfer proteins, and thioredoxins responsible for a variety of allergic phenomena.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Well, first of all, he's a Gentile so he's rubbing it in to somebody's face that he's not like them just with his screen name. Second, he's barefoot, so he's rubbing it shod runner's faces that he's different from them. What I wonder is, does he wear Vibrams? Or is he a real outlaw who goes barefoot, or even more shocking, does he go anti-fashion and wear Skeletoes?
    Wait, I wear Skeletoes...is anti-fashion a compliment?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I've lost all the weight I want to lose and I'm still here and more into low carb than ever because it helps me control my epilepsy on less medication.
    What is the point of this post and several others like it you have done just like it recently anyway? If Primal's not for you nobody's keeping you here. Been nice knowin ya. Buh, bye!
    Ahaha, I came here & after pissin' around for about a year, decided to stay, participate & dive deeper: I wanted to gain weight(muscle), not lose it. I wanted to lose/minimize my pain & increase my capacity to enjoy my active life as I once did prior to being critically injured in 2000 & all the surgeries into 2001... It's working, better than I expected it to, with no "Danger Will Robinson!"
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    you're just a pussy who can't commit

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast