Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 169

Thread: I ate a sandwich today.... page 11

  1. #101
    Moochy's Avatar
    Moochy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    405
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    I've read the few first pages
    People what the fuck is your problem? Why so hostile?
    we have a carb deficit and eat too much fat, we're phooked as bananaboy would say, cheers.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

    Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

    and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

  2. #102
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,148
    my dangerous lifestyle negatively affects my dopamine receptors?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  3. #103
    Dr. Bork Bork's Avatar
    Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    4,813
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you're too much of a socialist to be a facist, bork
    I resent that. I'm not a socialist. I'm an American.
    Oh, wait...
    --Trish (Bork)
    TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
    http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
    FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

  4. #104
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
    I resent that. I'm not a socialist. I'm an American.
    Oh, wait...




    annnd BAM

    Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-23-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  5. #105
    Wildwoods's Avatar
    Wildwoods is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5
    Havent had time to read thro all this thread, but just in case nobody has mentioned it yet..... what did it for me, grain guzzling addict that I was, was finding out about the fossil record - that is when humans began farming and eating grains their health went into serious decline - can't argue with the bones of dead people imho.

    Plus the fact that when we eat grains we are literally feeding the bugs in us that love it, and then we have to process all of their waste carb metabolism products ... eeeuw.

    WW

  6. #106
    jojohaligo's Avatar
    jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wet Coast of Canada
    Posts
    759
    I ate a sandwich the other day. It was butter sandwiched between two slices of turkey.

    Recipe:
    Cut two slices of roast turkey breast. Spread one half thickly with butter.
    turkeySandwich.JPG

    Place the other half on top of the buttered half. Cut in half. Enjoy!
    turkeySandwich02.JPG
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

    Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

  7. #107
    Lawyerchick12's Avatar
    Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    360
    I can gets down with a turkey butter sandwich....

  8. #108
    Englishman in Oz's Avatar
    Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Gifu-ken, Japan
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildwoods View Post
    Havent had time to read thro all this thread, but just in case nobody has mentioned it yet..... what did it for me, grain guzzling addict that I was, was finding out about the fossil record - that is when humans began farming and eating grains their health went into serious decline - can't argue with the bones of dead people imho.
    WW
    I agree. Arguing with the bones of dead people is very hard indeed!

  9. #109
    stumprrp's Avatar
    stumprrp is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    65
    I WILL say this, that i serious laugh out loud when i hear these HORROR stories of people that decided to have a TINY amount of wheat/pasta/crackers or anything and get these god awful allergic responses, cramps, headaches. Are you guys serious? I'm really starting to believe its mental. I ate NO BREAD or pasta for about 7 months and i decided to buy a loaf of sprouted grain bread at whole paycheck and made a sandwich yesterday. I felt the same as if i ate 6 eggs cooked in bacon fat. No difference what so ever. I dont understand some of the post on here. I have numerous people in my very large italian family who drank wine daily, ate crap loads of italian bread and pasta DAILY, and lived well into their 90s.

    I'm not telling anyone to do that, nor will i do it, but its just an example that having 1 piece of bread really shouldnt make you feel like shit.

  10. #110
    Nady's Avatar
    Nady is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by stumprrp View Post
    I WILL say this, that i serious laugh out loud when i hear these HORROR stories of people that decided to have a TINY amount of wheat/pasta/crackers or anything and get these god awful allergic responses, cramps, headaches. Are you guys serious? I'm really starting to believe its mental. I ate NO BREAD or pasta for about 7 months and i decided to buy a loaf of sprouted grain bread at whole paycheck and made a sandwich yesterday. I felt the same as if i ate 6 eggs cooked in bacon fat. No difference what so ever. I dont understand some of the post on here. I have numerous people in my very large italian family who drank wine daily, ate crap loads of italian bread and pasta DAILY, and lived well into their 90s.

    I'm not telling anyone to do that, nor will i do it, but its just an example that having 1 piece of bread really shouldnt make you feel like shit.
    So, because you don't get a reaction, you think everyone that does has mental issues? If I eat ONE crouton on a salad, I get an eczema breakout and I'm not fucking imagining that!

    Your attitude is why we have so many medical professionals that don't hear us/won't listen. They think the answer to our dis-ease lies in a prescription bottle instead of taking the time to actually diagnose the cause of the problem. Jeez~ wake up

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •