Thread: Compliments keep coming...after just 4 weeks going Primal!! page

amerikian is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Compliments keep coming...after just 4 weeks going Primal!!

Primal Fuel
    I started Primal 4 weeks ago. I've been exercising regularly but still packed on some chub (207lb 6' 2"). Since following the PBF and PBD, I've seen (200lbs) & heard results. I went to a wedding a week ago and everyone said how skinny I looked. At first I was worried that I was too skinny or this was a bad thing, but I decided there is no such thing . Just today the president of my company said I look really healthy lately. We make fitness equipment, so everyone here is pretty big into working out. So I took that as a big compliment. Not only do I look better, but I feel better. When the president told me how healthy I looked, my frist response (after thanks ) was that I feel healthy too!

This is not a diet I'm "on". I've changed my diet. Adjusting my workouts to fit PDF. I still shy away from fruit and feel like I'm cheating even when I have some watermelon or a peach.

My weight is plateauing around 200lbs, but my muscles are growing and getting ripped. Tons of energy and my ambition to life has come back.

Seems like what I was missing the most was my diet...thanks, Mark, for this "formula" and opening up my eyes. Even my wife is Primal now.
    SW (207lbs) 8/1/2012
    CW (188lbs)
    Primal Since 8/1/2102

Bike commute to work 20 miles/day ~ rain, shine, or snow.

merryish is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome - congratulations! Always nice to see someone else coming over to the light side of the force.

Paleobird Guest
    "This is not a diet I'm "on". I've changed my diet." Good way to put it. Congrats and keep up the good work.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    That's wonderful! Primal rocks!

When people ask me about my "diet" I tell them I have a nutrition "plan". I hate using the word diet because most people automatically think "calorie restriction" when you say "diet".

PaleoEric is offline Junior Member
    Congrats on the compliments and keep up the good work!