Thread: Anyone seen this annoying guy? page

Ouaouaron is offline Senior Member

Anyone seen this annoying guy?

Primal Fuel
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

George is offline Junior Member
    How come the guy who has lifted the heaviest weight ever at the Olympics is huge with quite a bit of fat?

Because it takes big men to move big things. Paul Anderson wasn't 153 pounds and ripped to deadlift. On the contrary...

Paul Anderson deadlift (50's years) - YouTube

If eating horrible stuff is wrong, I don't want to be right. Remember, opinions are like assholes...
    My posts are for information only, based on my own research and experience. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

The Tall Tree is offline Member
    Have a look at Sisson - No gut there! I've seen pretty fit guys with quite a bit of body fat, by generally accepted standards... Some dudes also have that strange build where their abs 'balloon' with hard use, and they look quite fat, when they are actually not. Cody Lundin looks chubby on occasion, and is extremely fit, for example. And yes, a lot of the 'strongmen' in comps old and modern had a rather rotund mid-section.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    How did I know this thread would be about Durianrider??

I saw a vid of his where he showed "paleo" women vs "raw vegan" women, and said how he'd NEVER seen a success story for a paleo woman losing weight... yeah, right... cause there are NONE online. I mean it's soooo incredibly impossible to find photographic evidence of paleo women losing weight isn't it??

Funny how I've had more success in just a few weeks of primal/paleo than I EVER did trying to eat raw vegan .

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    I thought this would be about Robb being annoying because he calls everyone buttercup!