Thread: Let's see photos of the Mega Posters page 9

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hellloh nurse!

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    hellloh nurse!
    +1
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Urgh, I have no recent photos of myself and my cam is broken. You can see some slightly old photos of me on the before and after pics thread. Will one of my pretty nature photos make up for it?

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Urgh, I have no recent photos of myself and my cam is broken. You can see some slightly old photos of me on the before and after pics thread. Will one of my pretty nature photos make up for it?
    That's actually quite lovely, Alex. Nicely done. Is that near where you live?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Because I'm somehow feeling like indulging silly demands tonight:

you, lady, have some nice legs

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Well, I've lost a total of 40 pounds, 20 since doing Primal. Went from 8 push-ups to 35 or 40 per set. I can do a one-armed chin-up, and on a dehydrated morning, I have abs. My joint pain is gone, the fungus on my leg died off without treatment once I went 100% for a month, my gas is mostly gone (eggs!), and I rarely get sick aside from some bad meat now and then. I work in a hospital! I should get sick! My belly is GONE unless I eat bloaty food.

Wonderful, you are an inspiration! Thanks for posting.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Because I'm somehow feeling like indulging silly demands tonight:

You look great!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    That's actually quite lovely, Alex. Nicely done. Is that near where you live?
    It was taken two years ago on the cliffs of Grand Manan. I have some more recent photos from my adventures but unfortunately I lost the thing that I need to connect my phone (which has the pictures) to my computer.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Florida has a "Penis parade"... well, Key West does...
    Take your pick... Gay Pride week or Fantasy Fest... it's all good!

As to the OP...

I think he's asking the wrong questions.
    If he wants to know about me, he's welcome to read my journal.
    My picture isn't going to impress anyone, because they won't know that I have LOST weight over the past year in spite of serious neurological problems and being housebound(6months of that needing assistive devices outside the home like wheelchair and motorized carts)... all while improving my health slowly as much as diet was capable of doing. Specific adjustments for my own condition were necessary... very low sodium, and other precautions.
    <<I've thrown away two pants sizes... and moved into the "skinny pants" from my closet if that helps>>

And then there is our resident Honeybadger...
    If all a CW or jaded person saw was a current picture of him with no context they wouldn't know that he has LOST 200 freaking pounds! And become a much healthier person, and is also AWESOME btw,... all on a diet that he can live with and stick to... that doesn't make him feel stressed out and starved... or stressed from CW chronic cardio.

Huge piece of the puzzle missing from the OP question... IMO.
    Just my 2c.

Sure it's great to have a pretty face as the spokes person for a "diet"... on a forum like this you have people starting from all different places and ages looking to reach different goals.
    Not every one wants to be 10% body fat and sport a 6pack... even though that's the medias ideal right now. *shrug*

And guess what... just because a person is here, and has been here a while and is "Primal" doesn't mean that they ever LOST a single pound...
    Some people don't start Primal with weight loss as a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    a photo and show us that you practice what you preach.
    A photo... doesn't represent the middle of a journey very well,
    But it doesn't mean that a person isn't living it.
    Last edited by cori93437; 08-22-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post

as to the op...

I think he's asking the wrong questions.
    If he wants to know about me, he's welcome to read my journal.
    My picture isn't going to impress anyone, because they won't know that i have lost weight over the past year in spite of serious neurological problems and being housebound(6months of that needing assistive devices outside the home like wheelchair and motorized carts)... All while improving my health slowly as much as diet was capable of doing. Specific adjustments for my own condition were necessary... Very low sodium, and other precautions.
    <<i've thrown away two pants sizes... And moved into the "skinny pants" from my closet if that helps>>

and then there is our resident honeybadger...
    If all a cw or jaded person saw was a current picture of him with no context they wouldn't know that he has lost 200 freaking pounds! And become a much healthier person, and is also awesome btw,... All on a diet that he can live with and stick to... That doesn't make him feel stressed out and starved... Or stressed from cw chronic cardio.

Huge piece of the puzzle missing from the op question... Imo.
    Just my 2c.

Sure it's great to have a pretty face as the spokes person for a "diet"... On a forum like this you have people starting from all different places and ages looking to reach different goals.
    Not every one wants to be 10% body fat and sport a 6pack... Even though that's the medias ideal right now. *shrug*

and guess what... Just because a person is here, and has been here a while and is "primal" doesn't mean that they ever lost a single pound...
    Some people don't start primal with weight loss as a goal.
    * applause. *
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast