Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see photos of the Mega Posters page 4

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    there should be a man kneeling behind that monster
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Oh wow. Where is that thing heading?

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I look to get advice from women more like me, and offer advice to women more like me. I have no idea what works for a guy at 10% body fat looking to get to 8%, and his advice isn't really relevant to me. Though I'd like to see his photo, LOL.

Also, on success stories, when I read "well, I was a skinny 16 year old then life happened and I got fat, but then I went primal, now look at me all awesome looking while eating whatever I want", it just isn't relevant to me. I'm happy for those people, but their story doesn't apply.

But if you are curious there are before and afters in my journal for what happened my first few months of primal. I lost fat and inches for sure. I've just stalled.

Terry H is online now Senior Member
    Oh wow. Where is that thing heading?

To its final resting place...

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I recommend two 6" subway sandwiches per day with diet coke!
    I recently saw an ad with him and he has moobs. If that's the body the subway diet gets you....no thanks.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    I can't really argue with most of the responses to my challenge. I believe our bodies are always striving for perfection but we keep throwing up roadblocks. Stress along with poor, unnatural diets and lack of the right kind of exercise prevent us from reaching our potential. Each person's potential is different and we should try to stop comparing ourselves to others and simply strive to be the best we can be. Eat right, exercise properly and over time your body will adjust accordingly. Focus on the process, the results will take of themselves. Your inner health will shine through in your skin, hair and attitude even if you don't reach society's perception of the perfect figure or physique. The challenge should have been to practice what you preach, having worked in the fitness industry for years it was always interesting and rewarding to work with people who had obesity issues. Most of these clients were very knowledgeable about what they should be eating and even how to exercise and they often reveled in their knowledge, informing others about the latest diets and exercise routines. The challenge was always getting them to take action and commit to living healthier lives.
    Last edited by canuck416; 08-20-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Thanks everyone! There were some good points made and some fun and witty comments as well - I appreciate the feed back - your points are well taken. The reason I posted the challenge was that there has been some rather inflammatory and combative comments made by people seeming to demean the intelligence of others on some of the threads. Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions - they could talk the walk but I was wondering if they actually walked the walk.
    back story is good. the problem with calling random posters out is that the ones who need to back their shit up probably won't.

if i put my pic up to try and achieve approval all people would see is a loud mouthed fatty fat kid

would it negate the knowledge i have? no

do i really try to spread my knowledge these days? not really. not here anyways, so the point is moot

but i think the most important question here, for me, is would i get paid by bbw lovers if i DID put some pics up

i might even wear makeup
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if i put my pic up to try and achieve approval all people would see is a loud mouthed fatty fat kid

would it negate the knowledge i have? No

do i really try to spread my knowledge these days? Not really. Not here anyways, so the point is moot

but i think the most important question here, for me, is would i get paid by bbw lovers if i did put some pics up

i might even wear makeup
    do eeet!!!

where's my money, sweetcakes?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast