Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see photos of the Mega Posters page 2

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    To be fair, no one says you have to post a pic of your face.
    Exactly, also I'm not saying people who don't post their picture have no credibility, my point is that it adds to their credibility and gives it more weight. I also completely understand if someone does not want to post their picture for whatever reason.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    What's that? You want proof that my new swim suit fits me? And then we should meet to go swimming? Sounds like fun, mister!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Do you need actual pictures?
    How about measurements?
    Will that be enough to visualize?

I'm 5'0" and 103-105 pounds depending on the day.
    34-26-35.
    I still have a bit of pooch lower belly and one smallish fat roll right at belly button level.
    I'm still a little skinny fat, even at my weight. You can see it from the measurement (waist a little big).
    That's because I hate exercise and I really need to get back into it.
    I also tend toward sugar binges. Yeah, I know.
    My goal is to lose 3 pounds of fat and gain 3 pounds of muscle in the next 4-5 months.

Maybe you think I'm lying about my measurements, but I could lie with the picture too.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

steve.mull is offline Member

Does that work for ya?

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Anybody demanding pics is looking for people to look like models or to have 6-pack abs, something many of us older women have criticized Mark for using in his success stories as opposed to more realistic women. My picture in a bathing suit has been posted in a few places. I wish I could do better but that seems to be about it for me.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks everyone! There were some good points made and some fun and witty comments as well - I appreciate the feed back - your points are well taken. The reason I posted the challenge was that there has been some rather inflammatory and combative comments made by people seeming to demean the intelligence of others on some of the threads. Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions - they could talk the walk but I was wondering if they actually walked the walk.

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Um, not everyone wants to post pictures of themselves on the internet, dude.

not good enough.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    What's that? You want proof that my new swim suit fits me? And then we should meet to go swimming? Sounds like fun, mister!
    lol

you're like the little brother i never wanted or needed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions.
    Well I'm certainly not going to be on the bottom. I don't f**k up.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Thanks everyone! There were some good points made and some fun and witty comments as well - I appreciate the feed back - your points are well taken. The reason I posted the challenge was that there has been some rather inflammatory and combative comments made by people seeming to demean the intelligence of others on some of the threads. Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions - they could talk the walk but I was wondering if they actually walked the walk.
    Health <> Looks.

I personally think that everyone needs to filter everything they read on the interwebs through lenses.

Plus, it's helpful to read this and use the giant supercomputer that is your brain to match them to posters here.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast