Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Let's see photos of the Mega Posters page 13

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    wow dude your T shot through the roof! so hairy now!
    I know...it's almost too high. Maybe I should cut down on the iodine?

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    uncephalized, you're adorable. and i'm pretty sure you should wear that suit ever day
    Thank you! Funny story about that suit. I had been training and put on some significant muscle in the year since I had it tailored. Let's just say my posterior chain and quads had become slightly more... voluminous since I had last worn it. Also, suit pants are not cut for squatting.

I squatted down nice and low to say hi to my adorable little niece, and the pants did not survive the experience. So I spent my wedding reception with split pants, right up the crotch/butt seam. Luckily my jacket kept it well out of sight unless I bent over, but apparently there is a lovely photo of my wedding-day boxer shorts floating around somewhere... at least I wasn't commando.

So yeah, that suit is currently out of commission or I would totally don it more often. I need to see about getting the seam stitched back up and maybe getting it re-tailored...
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Thank you! Funny story about that suit. I had been training and put on some significant muscle in the year since I had it tailored. Let's just say my posterior chain and quads had become slightly more... voluminous since I had last worn it. Also, suit pants are not cut for squatting.

I squatted down nice and low to say hi to my adorable little niece, and the pants did not survive the experience. So I spent my wedding reception with split pants, right up the crotch/butt seam. Luckily my jacket kept it well out of sight unless I bent over, but apparently there is a lovely photo of my wedding-day boxer shorts floating around somewhere... at least I wasn't commando.

So yeah, that suit is currently out of commission or I would totally don it more often. I need to see about getting the seam stitched back up and maybe getting it re-tailored...
    Lol nice! I have ripped several pairs of boxers while squatting. Fortunately no pants...yet.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Okay. I don't have a good mirror but

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    I haven't posted a pic in a while so I figured I'd throw up some crappy webcam pics. I've been eating Primal style for 3-4 years and weight training for a little longer than that.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    Lol nice! I have ripped several pairs of boxers while squatting. Fortunately no pants...yet.
    My history of pants ripping goes back to 3rd grade when I wore jeans to baseball practice. I wore a cup underneath, and by the end of practice, I basically had a jean thong covering my cup with threads holding onto jean leggings.

I also used to tear boxers when I wore the rough material boxers. Basically all of mine would be torn. I now go for the soft cotton boxers and have no probs. I don't quite know how to describe which ones, but they work like a mix between boxers and boxer-briefs for me.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 08-22-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    I'm nowhere near being a megaposter, but this is me and little Koozie. The picture was taken last month. I'm 50 lbs. lighter now compared to a few years ago....and much stronger.
    ForMDA.jpg
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond. Those that posted pictures - you all look great! You are obviously living the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Sharing your experience and expertise (and photos) will help and inspire the many who follow this forum transform their lives. I also totally understand those that did not want to post for privacy reasons.
    Last edited by canuck416; 08-22-2012 at 09:19 PM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    LOL... stretchy boxers for squatting maybe?
    Those are super comfy IMO. I actually borrow my husband's sometimes.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    aww, i saw some pictures of you. ur so fat <3
    Shut up, I am not
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast