Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see photos of the Mega Posters page 12

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You really can't beat a well-tailored Italian suit for class.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Hey Owly, it looks like we have similar builds, but you're a bit taller (from what I can tell)! I don't aspire to be a toothpick (again) simply for the fact that I've put on 27 years worth of muscle and I have no desire for that to go away.
    I think I am a little wider in the shoulders and longer in the waist, but yeah, very similar body types.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I'm fat lol
    PB doesn't work for me because it totally inconveniences me and makes it so I can't have sugary treats ever and demands a level of stick-to-it-iveness that is frankly absurd for me. SO NO PICTURES
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycakes View Post
    I'm fat lol
    PB doesn't work for me because it totally inconveniences me and makes it so I can't have sugary treats ever and demands a level of stick-to-it-iveness that is frankly absurd for me. SO NO PICTURES
    Try low sodium, kidney stone prevention/low oxalate, "Primal" and get back to me on "inconvenience".

I found out that I can no longer eat chocolate.
    FML.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Try low sodium, kidney stone prevention/low oxalate, "Primal" and get back to me on "inconvenience".

I found out that I can no longer eat chocolate.
    FML.
    You know, there comes a point when visible abs just aren't worth the trouble.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    You know, there comes a point when visible abs just aren't worth the trouble.
    This isn't about abs... it's about keeping my head from feeling like it's going to explode every day, and preventing kidney/urinary tract damage via the birth of lots and lots of little stones.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    I'm fat lol
    aww, i saw some pictures of you. ur so fat <3

uncephalized, you're adorable. and i'm pretty sure you should wear that suit ever day
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Fun!

To be honest, our family is so plagued with pride and lies that I'll never know the truth. But I was poking around online and found out my Grandma (who looks the MOST Native American in my family) was born in Chippewa territory, and the father is a mystery - just missing from the records. So I looked up the Chippewa people and it's my Dad's face. I think Grandma's Mom either got spunky with the locals or something terrible happened. But looking at my uncles and aunts, it's a real hoot. All of them have the long faces and chubby eyelids, many of them have very dark skin. It's frankly kind of obvious.
    Yeah same with my family only we all look very european (except for my sister). My brother and I look Norwegian and my mother's got the whole black Irish thing going on (that's an old term that basically means black hair and freckles). The only real evidence we have is that picture that my great grandmother said was either her mother or grandmother. But then again I might actually be part black instead.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

wiltondeportes Guest

This is me and my girlfriends at the beach. Learning about nutrition has done wonders for my sex appeal.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    wow dude your T shot through the roof! so hairy now!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast