Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results: One Month On PB page 2

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Congrats! I always just say "REALLY try if for a month, then decide" and it usually works! That what I did, way before the forums and advice! I just decided heck, Im young so I can try this crazy high fat primal thing for a while, and still here!!!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    thanks for everyone who has read and commented! today I bought a bought a hoodie at school. it was XL an I usually wear XXL... and I thought, no way. too small. BAM! it fit and everyone said it looked really good.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

bootson is offline Senior Member
    Incredible! Congratulations.

kennelmom is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Those are amazing stats! Congrats on your weight loss and positive health changes! That's awesome.

My pallet seems to have changed.
    This sentence stuck out to me because I've found the exact same thing to be true. I noticed today as I cruised through Costco that the food court pizza aroma that used to trigger cravings didn't even occur to me to smell "good"....I've found lots of excuses to keep putting off eating the frozen pizza in the freezer that I've been saving for a special splurge/treat. I'd RATHER have a big omelet or chicken stir fry (I used to be the Frozen Pizza Queen!). Went to Starbucks the other night w/my hubby and the thought of my usual caramel machiatto just wasn't appealing. I enjoyed my coffee with half and half (they had no cream! *shakes fist*)

People ask me if I miss pasta or bread and I can honestly say...No, I don't.
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

PookDo is offline Senior Member
    You are a major inspiration for me.I am beyond impressed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12