So I started to go full Primal about two weeks ago. The first week was fine... managed not hunger issues lots of energy... This week I am about to die. I am so starving... I know that I am not really hungry cause i feel hungry even after I just ate a ton of food. I read through all the old post and found that its really common for females to be hungry on Primal and what I am experiencing is somewhat of a carb withdrawal but still I am hungry. I am also confused on the calories thing. Reading through all of those posts I figured out that a calorie counts.... so I use MyfitnessPal to track what I eat and my calories... but his week I am definitely ashamed. I went as far as to make a heavy cream and protein shake this morning...it actually satisfied me...but dang it had some calories in it..
So to give you my stats.. I am 33 year old female. I am 5'3" and 245. HEAVY! Pretty sure that I am close to dying in my sleep. So I need to get this right. I need to do this. I would love some guidance on how many calories some one like me should be trying to eat...I am going to try to get more calories from fat next week see if that will help. MFP says I should aim for roughly 1500 cals to lose a pound a week...
Natalie