Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mists of Pandaria is to be released in September page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

Mists of Pandaria is to be released in September

Primal Fuel
    Who is getting the next Xpac?

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Me Me Me. My son says I must do it or I will regret it.

Panda hunter might be almost as cool as my Dwarves.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I'm half thinking I'll regret it but I'll be getting it. I frigging hate the whole far eastern setting... *goes back to watching Ranma 1/2*
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Would rather live my own life.
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Periwinkle is offline Senior Member
    Sadly, for the first time since launch...I will not be buying the expansion. This summer I became a single working mom to a 4 year old and a 2 year old and I am in grad school. I havent played WOW since Star Wars came out and I only played that for about a month. I think my MMO days are behind me. At least until the kids are old enough to raid. :P
    It's just another day in paradise
    As you stumble to your bed
    You'd give anything to silence
    Those voices ringing in your head
    You thought you could find happiness
    Just over that green hill
    You thought you would be satisfied
    But you never will-
    Learn to be still
    -The Eagles

George is offline Junior Member
    Guild Wars 2 is expected to cut over 25% of the WoW subscriptions. WoW was boring as of the first expansion. GW2 is what I've been waiting for, and one more week to go.
    My posts are for information only, based on my own research and experience. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is expected to cut over 25% of the WoW subscriptions. WoW was boring as of the first expansion. GW2 is what I've been waiting for, and one more week to go.
    N-n-n-n-no s-s-s-s-subscription fees? *NERDGASM*
    Why have I never heard of this game?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

*Reads more about GW2* OMGDYNAMICEVENTSANDPERSONALSTORYLINE!!!!!! How have I not heard of this!?!?
    *Explodes in what can only be described as a nerdgasm snuff scene*

Swarley is offline Junior Member
    Gave up WOW last December to play SWTOR. Just canceled that subscription and will most likely be going with GW2. I could never go back to WOW. The pandas and pokemon battles were too much.
    The greater the achievement the more difficult the path. The easy road is granted to those less fortunate as a consolation prize.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
    Gave up WOW last December to play SWTOR. Just canceled that subscription and will most likely be going with GW2. I could never go back to WOW. The pandas and pokemon battles were too much.
    I've just been trying to replay the first two X-pacs. The renewed conflict between the Alliance and the horde gives me some hope for the future though.
    They effed up a possible emerald dream x-pac when they killed the nightmare though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast