Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mists of Pandaria is to be released in September page 3

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am going to get it though I am skeptical. I was a full time raider from launch till Cataclysm when I finally burned out for good. I login every few months (free sub via Blizzfrands) and futz around but meh. I wouldn't be getting it if I couldn't get it at a discounted price, but since I can, I will, and make a panda monk. My goal has been to have one of each healer at max level. Need to wrap up my druid and paladin before MoP drops. =P

I am skeptical about GW2. SW:TOR was the biggest disappointment this superSW nerd has ever experienced. At least WoW was enjoyable for a very long time. I quit SW:TOR after my free month and never looked back. And now it is going F2P not even a year old... shame, shame, Bioware.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    I cancelled my WoW subscription about a month after Cata expansion came out and I was a years long main raider. OMG did Cataclysm f&^%*ng suck!
    I'll be buying this expansion to dink around with a Pandaran, since it's cheap entertainment over the winter and saves money for vacations next year....but I doubt I'll ever be raiding again, that sh*t wore me out.

primal pete is offline Senior Member
    I probably will, but in the meantime I'll be enjoying 1.04 release of Diablo 3 - hopefully the new patch will finally bring that game on par with it's predecessors.

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    I will probably skip this expansion. I just lost my drive for gaming and am doing other things with my evenings. My Diablo 3 character isn't even level 25 yet. I figure I will get more time to play when it gets dark earlier. But I won't be going back to WoW. My guild left the server we were on. I am still friends with a couple of them but don't see paying the money to move all my toons.

I actually just reactivated my account after about 2 years off, I had quit right after Cat because I had a baby. But lately I'm just burnt-out of my usual hobbies, and want to turn off my brain for an hour or so each night and kill dudes. My husband gives me crap for it, but he's always on his iPad doing something with games, or online, so what's the difference? Besides, I just like leveling toons, (I'm quite the altoholic) and I'd like to see all the new content. Probably going to xfer one of my 'toons to a West Coast server though, as the guild I was in before was Central time as we were all across the US.

Annana is offline Senior Member
    I stopped playing WoW because I found that it was becoming more boring, tedious, and too easy. So I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2 to replace WoW. Also, I've heard from a few people that the new expansion is pretty rubbish.

brighthorse is offline Senior Member

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    5.0.4 drops today. I'm kind of excited to try out the new stuff. Planning to make a killing with my Inscriptionist.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I bet the servers will be down much longer than they anticipate, since it's kind of a big drop. I'll definitely take my time messing around with the changes, I'm pretty awful without guidance, and now with the new talent builds, there's just so much variability!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    BTW if anyone wants to RealID friend me, PM for my email. I won't be on all that much, I don't think, and don't really chat much, but hey, sometimes it's nice to think you have friends
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast