Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mists of Pandaria is to be released in September page 2

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    I tried Guild Wars several years ago and didn't like it, but I didn't have anyone to play with. I found WoW very enjoyable on my own, but I'm really tired of leveling characters up to 70 (I've only done the rest on one character). I'm also really tired of the subscription fees, though I think it's worth it for the customer support (much better than free games, IMO). $40 is a lot for me right now, I think I'd rather buy Borderlands 2, but I'm not sure. I do want to make a Panda, but I'm really only good at my Draenei hunter, so I'm not sure what class I'd try. There are going to be a lot of monks out there...
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    I'll be getting it, it's cheap entertainment and I don't watch TV. GW2 remains to be seen, WoW killers come and go and none have done it yet. I'll be waiting for Titan, probably for a long time.
    Last edited by Tercio; 08-20-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Hey nameless, guess my race and class.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    White, upper?

haha, sorry. Draenei hunter?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Yes/no to the first. We got tapped out. Basically I have the rich tastes without the money to completely satisfy them.

No to the second. Night Elf warrior.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Rags is offline Junior Member
    MoP does not excite me. However I have longterm friends since game start so will be back with them raiding. My main that I still play is my warrior tank that I created in Nov of 2004. The last expansion I stopped pvp'ing which is something I used to be hardcore. I got tired of having to deal with fotm classes and specs.

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    Played a female tauren twink 39 Shaman with over 80k kills for a number of years. I loved PVP in wow.
    Everything is so generic now though that customization is pretty much gone -- hard to make a unique character that isn't cookie-cuttered.

I don't plan on playing WOW or any other MMO ever again. Real life is so much more fun as of late.
    ad astra per aspera

Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    I don't plan on playing WOW or any other MMO ever again. Real life is so much more fun as of late.
    Whenever I start to have fun in real life somebody threatens to call the cops.

Laura B is offline Member
    My boyfriend is taking his vacation to coincide with this expansion.Facebook games are more my speed....lol

merryish is offline Senior Member
    I got bored with Cata raiding and haven't played in months, but I bought into the year-long commitment for a shot at the Pandaria beta. I like it, but I've lost a lot of my WoW drive over the past year, and my raid group sort of imploded. Now I just level characters up to around 20 and then start over; it's relaxing.

Nameless, fist-bump on the draenei hunter. Me too! Also a night elf druid and a gnome mage. I was unemployed for two years before I got this job; I had a lot of time on my hands.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast