Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the New Mark's Daily Apple Forum! page 7

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    It would be nice to have the page size to a narrower web-browser window, but it looks like its also a problem with the main MDA page header, not just the forum. I don't always have (seldom, actually) my browser window open full screen, but maybe only ~800 pixels wide. Doing so with the forum requires that I end up scrolling side-to-side to read the full post.
    Any chance this is something that will get fixed? I'm not sure I can face reading a forum every day that makes me scroll right to left AND top to bottom. If it's happening to a lot of people, I think it will affect readership. It's just not sustainable to read forums that way. I don't have the problem anywhere else but here.

Admin Guest
    For those wanting to view the forum with a larger text size:

If you are using Firefox, you can go to View > Zoom > Zoom Text Only. This will increase the size of the text and leave the rest of the page elements intact.

best ~

melodious is offline Senior Member
    For Internet Explorer users, you could try CTRL- or CTRL+ for smaller and larger font respectively. I don't know if it will help, but it might...

TXfast is offline Junior Member

Question Registering on same IP

I'm not sure where else to post this and I'm not even sure my post will be seen since this is an older sticky. I'm TXfast's wife and I'm trying to register for the forums, but I get a message that it will not allow multiple registrations under the account (or something like that). I assume it's because we both access this from home, with the same IP address. Is there a way around this so we can both register?

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

I'm sure there is an expert here who can help you. I seem to recall that one poster deleted their cookies and then signed up so that both could have an account. Another poster didn't need to do that. There was a thread? about this a few months ago. Maybe a search of the forum will help you.

This is awesome!

Harp32Wil is offline Junior Member
    Great step forward. It will take some getting used to, but very much welcome... I think you'll find activity on the forums increase even more under this format.

lymanli43D is offline Junior Member
    I corrected my time zone to the East Coast

Fide55la66 is offline Junior Member
    Excellent, Mark! Great step forward. It will take some getting used to, but very much welcome... I think you'll find activity on the forums increase even more under this format.

kahiba is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Can someone help with this please? Is there a way to mark a thread so I can go back to it at a later date? There are a couple of threads I am interested in following but unless I write the headings down on paper I don't know how to find them again. Thanks.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast