I guess a food log is in order. I like to keep track of things in a notebook but this will be a lot more interesting. I could use all the feedback and help I can get.

I'm a 33 year old recovering sugar addict. I get crazy crazy crazy with sugar! I've tried the primal life probably 100 times and I'm seriously tired of starting it over every Monday and getting no where. I'm fat, I don't like the way I look in the mirror and I am fed up with reading about every one else's success story.

I'm ready for my own success story.

I'm getting married on 11/30/2013 and I've been engaged for 6 years. I keep putting off our wedding because I'm fat and I don't want to be a fat bride. My Fiance is adorable, loves me no matter what and has stuck by me like no one else ever has in my life. He doesn't have a weight problem, he loves to workout (I do too!) and just wants me to be healthy so we can travel the world and grow old together. I want the same things of course! I've tried to lose weight in all the wrong ways. I go a few days and do fine, give up and go back to eating the crappy food that got me here in the first place.

I do like primal style of life very much. I have a severe milk allergy, gluten issues and a lot of other allergies so it's absolutely perfect for me. I LOVE Crossfit! I love to lift heavy and throw things. I'm really focusing on the simple kind of life - no Facebook, less time sitting around watching TV, having fun doing goofy things, being active, playing. No stress, getting rid of people in my life who cause stress or encourage bad behavior.

Well folks... here's to my last ditch effort.