Now that a Grok life is at the point of being easy on the macro-level, I'm learning more about the micro side of things a bit more. I came to a realization that I'm consuming way, way too much O6.

I love nuts, especially almonds. As embarrassed as I am to say this in such a dedicated primal community, I honestly eat at least 1/4 cup (!!!!) of almond butter, almonds, or hazelnuts at least 4 days per week. Easily.

I used paleotrack.com to check out my last few days of food, and the only issue is my 6:3 ratio. Today, so far, it is 117.3-to-1... I shit you not...

Can anyone give me an insight into the following?

- What could this be doing to my body? I'm not feeling ill; in fact, for the past 7 weeks of this lifestyle, I feel better than ever, especially mentally.
- Is anyone else an O6/nut-lover like myself? How do you overcome this other than the obvious "get the shit out of your house if you can't control yourself!" mantra.

I used to be an obsessive Calorie-counter, so I'm fine with tracking my food... but that's a slippery slope for me and can turn into a food obsession like it has in the past, so I'd like to avoid having to monitor my ratios numerically.

Thanks1