Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Log page 2

George is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today:

Grease the groove pull-ups (50) and push-ups (100).
    My posts are for information only, based on my own research and experience. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

As many rounds for time in 12 min of:
    20 KB swings
    5 pull-ups
    20 KB swings
    10 push-ups
    20 KB swings
    15 squats
    20 KB swings
    400m run

1 round + everything through 15 squats in second round
    My posts are for information only, based on my own research and experience. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

AMRAP in 12 min of:

20 KB swings (1pd)
    5 pull-ups
    20 KB swings
    10 burpees
    20 KB swings
    20 sit-ups
    20 KB Swings
    10 double-unders

165 swings, 10 pull-ups, 20 burpees, 40 sit-ups, 10 double-unders

Well I had surgery that has prevented me from working out as I recover.

Today, started back with some GTG.

Every hour, on the hour for 8 hours:

5 pull-ups
    20 push-ups

Lots of walking over the weekend to try to base it up.

Today w/ 30 sec rest times between sets:
    2x8 pull-ups
    2x20 push-ups
    2x20 squats

5 min of TGU with 1pd KB
    Mobility drills
    3x5 each side with 1pd KB one leg deadlifts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12