Thread: friends house page

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member

friends house

Primal Fuel
    So say you meet some new people and they invite you over for supper. Not knowing your primal. The dinner is chicken fetachini(sp). Do you be an idiot and worry that one bad meal is going to ruin your whole existence and only eat the chicken? Or do you suck it up and realize people arent going to cater to you and one bad meal wont kill you. Like you all seem to think.

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    If it was me I would focus on the chicken. I am not wheat sensitive so I might eat a bit of that. If they ask why you didn't eat the pasta mention wheat sensitivity which has led you to rethink how you eat.
    Enjoy the cream, butter and cheese!
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I haven't had pasta in so long, I'd probably scarf the whole thing. (Fettucine, by the way. )

But everyone is different. I have no sensitivites to wheat. Do you? When you invite them to your place, serve primal and maybe explain to them that you don't eat wheat but didn't want to be rude. If it will make you sick, decline the invitation, or shove the pasta under your napkin and eat the chicken.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    be an idiot

tell the friend you have wheat issues after dinner is served

make friend scramble for something you can eat
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!