Thread: Hi from Montreal, Canada! page

AnMa is offline Junior Member

Hi from Montreal, Canada!

Hi everyone, my name is Anne-Marie and I'm fairly new to all this. I began removing all grains about a month and a half ago. But I'm still not feeling better though... I think there is something wrong and I need to find out what it is, and I hope all this primal lifestyle is gonna help be find my optimal health! I am not overweight, I am skinny (too skinny) and have been having a lot of chronic symptomes for about 10 years: anxiety, inflammation of sinuses, irritation bowel syndroms, acid reflux, headaches (like right now), low energy, and I must be forgetting some others... The kind of symptoms that CW can't find out what causes them...

I really hope that changing my lifestyle can help get rid of all of those symptoms. Maybe not at the same time, but I hope they will dissapear. And I am looking foward to talk with everyone to find solutions and see what other people think and try to solve problems! And also, to read your stories!

Anne-Marie

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Bonsoir, Anne-Marie, et bienvenue.

You say that you began removing all grains...have you now eliminated all of them? If so, and your symptoms are still present, you should look at possible intolerance for other foods. It can be a complicated search, but well worth the effort.

btw, I spent a few days in Montreal some years ago, and loved it. La Nouvelle France was very reminiscent of La Vieille France.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

froggie is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Anne-Marie,
    Some low-intensity exercise like walking, and short but intense (like sprints and lifting heavy) complement the eating habits. Be sure to read the Primal Fitness e-book! (free)
    Also read all labels -- who new one would put modified corn starch in shredded cheddar cheese? Best of all, avoid anything with a label

Finally if your body is healing, it takes longer to see results, so be patient and keep at it!

Bon courage!!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!