Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw foodism is silly. Here's why... page 2

Leida is offline Senior Member
    She doesn't have high BF%. She seems to be at the 18% or even less. She has << BF% than perfectly meat-eating, heavy-lifting me. And if I could have her slender thighs I would not ask for anything else ever in my life....

Maybe I should go raw vegan and see how long till I don't lose weight that way either....
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    No way I could eat all that fruit~ there wouldn't be enough time available between bathroom visits for all that chewing!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    No way I could eat all that fruit~ there wouldn't be enough time available between bathroom visits for all that chewing!
    Exactly. The first thought that occurred to me when she was showing that whole pile of produce was, yes, but how much toilet paper does she go through in a week to go with it? The mountain of TP was off camera.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    I wish I liked vegetables like she does! I struggle getting in 2 servings a day. I also have a small stomach that only holds maybe 6 oz, but nevertheless, even before I had weightloss surgery, I rarely had days when I ate more than 2 servings.

That said, I concur re: costs. Just the blueberries alone would cost $60/week in season over here.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Cost and pooping aside, that is a very weak human. Look at her arms. She probably can't lift her own body weight. And how much premature aging is she hiding under that inch of make-up and fake tan? And this is a terrible waste of food. How selfish can she be? I wonder how scarred her intestines are, and how long before serious malabsorption sets in.

Nobody here should aspire to act like her or look like her - even for a second. She's a fool.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Only competitive female lifters can lift their body weight over their head. I can lift some 70% of my weight in the OHP, and my upper body is not bigger than hers. All these produce is far cheaper where I live than meat because produce always goes on 50% off sales and the meats, organic, grass fed cost a huge amount of money and have to be bought in bulk once a year to get them at a reasonable cost.... Blueberries are always on sale this time of the year, so I buy them at like a dollar per kilo and freeze for the rest of the year.

I love veggies and fruit, and always ate them copiously. I find it so hard to keep them down to enter the ketonic nirvana. I almost cried today when i had to dial back cauliflower from 300 g to 250 g and a tomato to half tomato to keep carbs under 60 g.

If I could eat and look like her I would. Stupid sugar!
    Last edited by Leida; 08-15-2012 at 11:44 AM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I think she looks amazing. But - she's only 23! And unlike many people that age, doesn't drink or smoke. She also runs 8-10 miles a day. Give it two years and she'll prob look quite different.

I did not drink and smoke when I was 23 (and never did on my life!). I was eating perfectly healthy, exerciser, not shunned meat or eggs or whatever, cooked everything myself, and still never looked like that, tanned, gorgeous and slender!

pf3
    pf3 is offline Member
    Different people look different. This girl could probably easily be just as pretty on another diet. Some people are just more beautiful than others. Let's hope for her sake that she stays this beautiful forever. Good for her.

pf3
    pf3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Exactly. The first thought that occurred to me when she was showing that whole pile of produce was, yes, but how much toilet paper does she go through in a week to go with it? The mountain of TP was off camera.
    Is it not possible that your body eventually adapts to this diet, such that the shitting eventually becomes normal? She's been at this for 7 years, so who knows.

But, man, that amount of food... LOL. Just funny.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast