Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw foodism is silly. Here's why... page 10

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Something tells me she doesn't lug anything around, probably privileged enough to have her shit delivered. I didn't watch the video after she panned out to show her weekly stash, too ridiculous. That would easily last me 2 months, all the fruit would rot before I could touch even half of it. Insanity. She's pretty in the face, and I'd totally fuck her, but that's so not a compliment anymore.
    Because that was ever a compliment...smdh. Anyway I don't get the friggin hoopla with people calling these girl names or calling her stupid. I don't get how people cannot just agree or disagree with her eating ethos and live it at that. I love her look (and I mean this in the straightestway possible), she has a great head of hair, seems like she would have a sweet personality in real life etc. Yes, she seems a bit priviledged but when the hell did that become a friggin crime? Maybe she is a self -righteous vegan that tries to convert everyone to her ways, I don't know....but the OP pretty much lifted her youtube page and posted it here for some of you to ridicule and call her names and that is bullshit and obviously reflects more on you than this her.

I personally cannot survive on her diet, raw veganism is not for me, I do not have the time or energy to invest in eating that much a day. I am gradually towing sbhikes way of eating and finding that fat in animal protein and veggies are indeed more satiating. I am still a fan of occassional fruit and find eating it does not cause a spike but makes weight loss slower.

Leida, I have not been here long enough to know your anticedence eating wise, but from all your posts, it seems nothing ever seems to work for you. Maybe u should see a doctor and figure out what is going on or try the raw as sb recommended.

I mean it is one thing to debate on raw veganism but must be stoop to belittling and calling people names? So darn Juvenile sometimes I swear..

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Whew, that a hard way to get 155g of protein. I'd much rather have some beef, chicken, and fish. Not to mention eggs, wonderful eggs!

I think my count is as accurate as piling will allow. It would be neat if she had an actual count or weight to go by, rather than just the picture.

Silky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    I gotta get me that Shape magazine... I saw some pretty cool gals in the Her Muscle and Fitness 101 Book, but I have never really read Shape or Oxygen.

My ideal was always the Russian ballet dancers or circus acrobats. or something like that 15% gal:

Miss 18% gets my vote every single time out of those three.

The other two look like the could only sustain that level of bf for competition week.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post

The other two look like the could only sustain that level of bf for competition week.
    Completely True. Its actually sad to me when i see/hear women trying to endlessly attain a level of bodyfat that fitness competitors and magazine cover models have. those women only look like that for very short windows of time. just for a competition or photo shoot.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    Me too. The other two are not my cup of tea at all.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    You can't see any muscle at all on the 18% gal. If she had legs and arms like the 15% gal, I am Okay with her abdomen. I find visible shoulder muscle (see that deltoid on the 15% model? DROOL!!!!!) and the absence of muscle obscuring flab on legs to be the best. I am not big on defined stomach, simply flat is fine, but the delts and the quad/ham clear definition = YES, WANT IT, WANTIT, WANTIT!!!!

BTW, Vegan Gal is very much like the 18% gal, not muscular, simply lean & smooth.
    Last edited by Leida; 08-22-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    You can't see any muscle at all on the 18% gal.
    Sorry, but as a dude, that's a plus.

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    lol

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    I'd prefer the 18% with muscle tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    yes, as my husband has told me: "Instead of lifting weights, what do you think about taking one of those stripper classes?" *Snort* yes master, i live to serve!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Leida, I have not been here long enough to know your anticedence eating wise, but from all your posts, it seems nothing ever seems to work for you. Maybe u should see a doctor and figure out what is going on or try the raw as sb recommended.
    Actually, one thing that works for me is the non-starchy vegetables, seafood, eggs and meat. No caloric restrictions, no schedules, on IF'ing, no nothing. Feel and act like a champ! Except last time no fruit caused depression 40 days in.

I am adding a whole lot of psychological dig-dipping atm from Susan Albers books to be able to cope with the life of limited fruit (I come from Eastern Europenian background so I am conditioned to eat fruit literally by the bucket due to shortages for 9-10 months of the year) + 5HTP for serotonin + a bag of seaweed a week for iodine/thyroid just in case. My doctor said" You are perfect BMI and weight. We'll call you if there is anything abnormal in the BW." I will do it this weekend and see if my sugar went up again. We are in Canada, lol. No prolonged and in-depth convos with a doc!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast