Thread: stressed out! page

tcseacliff is offline Senior Member

stressed out!

Shop Now
    went for a stress test today, not a nuclear one, a walking regular one. the insurance would not pay yet, but will have as nuclear one soon. what if my diagnosis is the suspected angina this is pointing to.?
    Is there anyone else here have this condition and is it manageable while maintaining the primal diet? I know the first knee jerk reaction will be cut the fats ,cut the fats ,cut the fats! eggs! etc, ?
    where would i go from here? In all honesty, being on the primal diet, i don't look it. i got fatter, so justifying further primal eating will be tough for my family and doctor to support me, and now with this new health development of possible angina , does not support it either. any ideas, thoughts for me? i am totally at a loss what to eat if this is true that i have blockage from clogged arteries from plaque? I love my primal eating !

JamestheJust is offline Junior Member
    Get better sleep, use natural calm, find something outside yourself to bring you peace.

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Goggle Dr William Davis and track your plaque. He's a cardiologist big into removing grains and limiting carbs/sugar. He may have some answers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamestheJust View Post
    Get better sleep, use natural calm, find something outside yourself to bring you peace.
    great thought, but a little to kuhmbya at this point. i need hard science, hard results, but staying calm and good sleep is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    Goggle Dr William Davis and track your plaque. He's a cardiologist big into removing grains and limiting carbs/sugar. He may have some answers for you.
    that i will look into, because if I can't do the paleo, I do not know where to turn. I do know , that the route of the grains and pasta is not right, and i will not go there again. but at this point I feel lost now.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Angina is serious, but it's only a symptom. Get an arterial and/or cardiac calcium plaque scan for the real story.

If you do have blockages, start doing everything you can to increase vascularity. Yeah, surgery might be necessary, but talk to at least three competent heart doctors before signing up for anything.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

I checked Dr. Davs's website. no real answers,mostly buy into a program, it is more of a money making enterprise. I believ my problem was probably here when i started going primal, but was already clogged. i will be getting the nuclear test's soon. but, all the stuuff i have read so far points to the primal diet way of eating good for health, except for lowering of fats, but i think they mean the bad stuff. but ,almonds, pecans etc, fish oils, vegetables , fiber, all good for lowering plaque. i bet if I get my arteries cleared , they will stay that way. i will be getting a nuclear regimen of tests as follow up to know for sure. thanks folks. will keep ya posted , Grok on!