Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Workout intervals page 3

GeorgiaPeach is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    Have you ever thought you might have a metabolic disorder? It's highly unlikely as I think most people have more severe problems that are identified early in life, but I remember seeing some TV show where a girl had some type of disorder where she could not use glycogen (I think) and she felt weak and sick when she tried to exert herself. The other kids in her school teased her because she didn't run and play like she did. It also didn't help that she was overweight and the doctors kept telling her to eat less and exercise more. Of course when she tried to do these things, they just mader her feel worse. There was one particular episode where she was climbing stairs and she passed out or something.

Glycogen storage disease type V - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I suspect adrenal fatigue... Lots of stress, little sleep, high demands- yeh, I pretty much want to take a nap when I get a free 30 mins.
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    No, I suspect adrenal fatigue... Lots of stress, little sleep, high demands- yeh, I pretty much want to take a nap when I get a free 30 mins.
    Oh ok. I just wanted to mention it in case of the possibility that it was the cause. I'm sure your training results would improve with less stress and more sleep...but I'm sure obtaining those two things is easier said than done.

GeorgiaPeach is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    That sounds fine.

Perhaps your carbs are too low for you? Some people do poorly on vlc for extended periods. I get depressed if I go more than a week vlc. It can also cause some issues with thyroid. I would try upping carbs... potatoes, fruit... for a few days and see if you feel better.

This has helped quite a bit. I am stayed in ketosis most of the time, but more carbs on workout day gave me some push. I was also working out before dinner and found I was stronger by working out after a light dinner and then more food when I was done.
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    People need to stop drying to be GROK. I understand and agree with all of Marks dietary information but, he lacks in the fitness category. He has the fundamentals but he fails to realize that unlike food, modern day facilities can help your fitness. Take what he says with a grain of salt, its not the bible. GROK was lean, that is all. I can do more pushups, situps, bench press, squat, run faster ect... then people back then. Look at the pictures in his book of those people, they are skinny as fuck. The easiest way to LOOK jacked is to have a low body fat percentage. Just cause someone LOOKS jacked doesnt mean they ARE. You have no idea what those people in costa rica do and how often they do it. Sludging through a forest ALL DAY would still be more work than pushups while you cook break,lunch and din. Expand. How many pushups do you do? 10? well then stretch out then do 8. then do 7 ect..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123