Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RaeVynn)

Shop Now
    224.8 lbs

My husband has traffic court today. Yup, he got a ticket... first one in over 20 years - and he's hoping to get it dismissed.

I understand about textbooks. Today is my day off work. Except, I need to spend the day studying Accounting. I hate studying. However, time is wasting, and I need to get through this.

Today is a fail... stayed up a bit too late last night (really, I thought that I'd get by on 5 hours sleep?), couldn't make myself get up this morning, so I'm home from work. *sigh*

I ended up sleeping a ridiculous amount of time... maybe I'm in healing mode. Sure, that's it.

Hi RaeVynn! It's still early, today doesn't have to be a complete fail. Go easy on yourself!

I just bought a bicycle last week myself. I love it. Not sure why I didn't have one for so many years! Riding the bike is definitely part of my play time now.

Hang in there!

224.8 lbs

I feel fat today... my skinny jeans are snug in the thighs. Yes, I know that cycling will work/build the quads (and, I should be doing squats more often!), but I want the fat to vanish while that's going on, so my legs don't get even bigger.

What I really need to do is my twice a week kettlebell swings, and my once a week sprints. I signed up for Fitocracy last night... why, I don't know... but they give points and awards for doing shit...

226.0 lbs.

I think the two hot dogs yesterday (no buns, just the meat) did me in a bit. Actually, they were those huge ones from Costco. Probably way too much sodium. My tummy is a bit bloated.

I did get in a bit over 10k steps yesterday... every time I go over about 8k, my left heel starts hurting. *sigh*

225.2 lbs.

The bloat is dropping away. I put in 10k steps again yesterday, and today is going to be a long-ish bike ride.

I woke up early today (it's Saturday, for crying out loud!), and have already done some kettlebell swings and some squats. Next, I need to get down there and do a pushup or two.

Almost 25 miles on our bikes today... whew!! and MOUNTAINS, Gandalf... mountains. Had to push the bikes up a few of them. Had a lot of fun, though! I'm just a tiny bit sun-kissed... lots of coconut oil tonight will take care of that.

Went off-roading with food - had mexican nachos. No beans, no rice, but the chips. *sigh* Chips are what I fall for. I generally have NONE, because I am terrible with them. However, I did notice today that they don't taste all that good - the oils, etc., really aren't tasty. Didn't actually stop me from eating the entire platter full, however. *double sigh* Hopefully, the biking will help mitigate the damage.

I expected bloating from yesterday's nacho fiesta, and some sort of fluid retention from the heavy muscle workout of our ride... so I was a bit surprised to be sitting at the same weight this morning. And that was after a cup of coffee, too!

I feel just a little bit like someone beat me. Not hard, just persistently.

226.0 lbs.

I'm starting to get tired of this weight. Oh, and I'm pretty sore this morning. I did sleep amazingly well, though. That was nice.

Shop Now
    Jealous about the bikes. Every year I say I'll get one to ride mad-dashedly around the many miles of paseo trails here. It's a good kind of sore, isn't it?

Bet the scale goes down tomorrow!
    Never argue for your limitations.