Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Primal Journal (RaeVynn) page 19

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sounds like the move was definitely the right one.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    and I passed. Done with college! Yay!

Oh, and the house is now on the market... Double Yay!

I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Congratulations and I hope you have a speedy sale!

Dairy is off my table.
    Other than grass-fed butter, I canna touch the stuff.
    Cannabis is ON my table... often in my food, too.
    Waiting on lab tests in regards to a possible adrenal gland tumor, in the meantime, going after it like it is there, alternative medicine style.

On the bright side, I'm tearing through my closet, finally getting into all my skinny *LOL* clothes.

Bacon, eggs, buttered/gelatined coffee, green smoothies (with fresh cannabis leaves!), and a rather generous amount of GF items, like cookies/waffles/tortillas (yeah, really), and I'm dropping pounds and getting more active.

Oh, and dried fruit. Yeah, can't have that either. however, it's a minor thing, so I can cope.

Anyway, I'm not dead yet. ....

Sounds like things are going well for you

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Hey RaeVynn! Welcome back...long time, no see. I remember you liked geeky things, actually I remember you liked renaissance fayres and things, but as the venn overlap is large I think you may know roleplayers...

This project is turning me shameless - would you mind sharing the link to my husband's kickstarter with your contacts?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...varmisk-fallen

It's designed to be played by families...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Shop Now
    Not sure if it was the Costco macaroons (GF! DF!), or the corn-fest I was on last weekend... yeah, it was both. At least 60/40 mac/corn (corn tortillas & chips. Yes. chips) I'm sure.. but I'm swollen.

Not so much this evening, as I've been pouring the fat down today. Extra butter in my coffee (I love my bulletproof coffee), less chocolate (half the usual), and no carbs elsewhere today... a couple of pieces of fresh fruit, and a handful of nuts, along with some lovely summer sausage for late snack/early dinner. Not even sure if we're having any more dinner. Hubby is busy applying for jobs (that's right... no solid employment yet. That plus the house has not yet sold...)... and we have lovely music on.

Interesting thing... a week or so ago, someone directed my attention to ASMR on Youtube.

Take your time. It is fascinating.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819