I started PB 3 days ago, and I have to say this is the first time in 25 years that I don't think about food constantly. I have tried many times to eat healthy and loose weight. Sometimes with luck other times not so much, but in all cases constantly hungry.

I'm not someone who seems to be well tuned into listening to my body, however, I noticed yesterday afternoon that my body was almost vibrating or buzzing. It's difficult to explain. Nothing uncomfortable, but different almost like excess energy. I have also notice the last couple of days that I don't get sleepy in the afternoon.

The biggest improvement was this morning. I got up about 7:00 a.m., as usual, and after about 10 minutes I realized I was basically pain-free! I would be considered obese and have had chronic back pain since my early 20's from an injury. I also have suffered for years with chronic joint pain from my neck down. Normally, when I rise in the morning, I ache all over, and within 10 minutes take 2 - 4 ibuprofen to dull the pain. Additionally, I did not wake up during the night with my arms asleep, which has become pretty common in the last year.

I don't know if all of this can actually be attributed to my change in eating habits for just 3 short days, or something else, but I can't imagine what else it could be.

I pray it continues.

Take care,

Elizbeth