Thread: Nickname Regrets page

acrowns is offline Junior Member

Nickname Regrets

Primal Fuel
    When I first signed up for this forum, I didn't realize that the login name I chose was going to be my forum nick as well.
    I would really like to change my nick - does anyone know how? Apologies if this questions been answered before but my searches have come up dead ends so far...
    Thanks in advance,
    Amy

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Sign up anew with a new name and a new email address. You only have 13 posts so it's not like you have a reputation or anything.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Ah yes, I feel your pain. I'll forever be Englishman in Oz, despite the fact I now live in Japan. Unless I sign up again, but that involves signing up to another e-mail address as well, and I can't be bothered.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Yeah just create a new account. I also want another username, everybody I know knows my internet nicknames are always gadsie and I don't want them to find me here, oh well
    Billie trips balls

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I also wish I could change mine. I tried signing up with a different e-mail address, but it said that I couldn't create multiple accounts. Tried from my phone too, but got the same message.
    I just wish there was a way to do that.
    Oh, well.....

Nivanthe is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoCat View Post
    I also wish I could change mine. I tried signing up with a different e-mail address, but it said that I couldn't create multiple accounts. Tried from my phone too, but got the same message.
    The phone should work (with a separate email). That's how I registered this one after realizing, like Gadsie, I'd rather run with something more 'anonymous' here.