My blood sugar levels are fantastic now that I have gone primal, but I have no endurance and need to force myself to exercise. What is wrong with me? I was very insulin resistant, and eating a vegetarian diet with plenty fresh veggies and fruits with nuts and some fish. I experienced horrible blood sugar drops. I've been primal since the first part of June 2012, but I'm still feeling fatigued. I eat between 40 to 80 grams of carbs a day and don't want to go higher because of the misery I was in before from fruit and honey blood sugar spikes.

I follow the Smarter Science of Slim exercise guidelines and enjoy casual tennis, bicycling, walking, etc. I have studied hormonal balance and supplement with minerals and a whole foods vitamin- taking care not to combine minerals that interfere with another mineral's absorption. I also use 16 to 18 hour intermittent fasting- which has helped me understand true hunger and helped me become more self aware.

I am 42 years old and need to lose 15-20 lbs of fat. I am a mother of several children, the youngest is now eight. Any suggestions you could offer would be very appreciated!!